Process optimization and automation expert
Are you passionate about processes and great in driving change towards a strong customer centric and agile organization?
On behalf of NKT, JKS CAREER is looking for a process optimization expert. In NKT you will join a modern technology company. We manufacture and sell power cables for a span of applications reaching from the renewal of the energy transfer network, connection of offshore wind-parks to the grid and high energy transmission accross borders. With your support, we develop our local customer service centers towards a globally harmonized organization line with our Excellence 2020 strategy.
You will actively improve and support process excellence within CSC (cross-functional and within Applications) and also support the initiatives towards automation and digitalization, not limited within SAP, e-commerce, tender management etc.
For us to reap efficiencies, core processes first need to be mapped, harmonized and optimized before implementing new systems, following the digital ambition
Your role combines following the strategic, global direction to drive change locally including:
- Working with process design and optimization in close collaboration with all stakeholders
- Employing a process mindset in all phases of the CSC process as well as training others
- Participate in and manage projects (e.g. workshops, process automation & redesign initiatives etc.)
- Support the life cycle management of future digital channels (web, mobile, messaging, chatbots, digital assistants etc.)
- Generate analysis, improvement gaps, forecasts to develop the business strategy
- Relevant education, experience (e.g. master degree)
- You are passionate about and have an appetite for supporting an exciting change agenda and new solutions
- Commercial, strategic and analytic mindset, high drive
- Background in process improvements
- Experience with customer service and e-commerce is an advantage as well as working experience within a consultancy company/consultancy like environment
- Great collaborative/change management skills
- Experience with SAP and CRM is an advantage
- Developed project management skills (i.e. initiating, execute and follow-up projects)
- Strong interest and curiosity in new digital approaches
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to interact with all levels of staff
- Strong communication skills and ability to construct factual plans and proposals to influence senior directors of the business
Location - Toftegårdsvej 25, 4550 Asnæs
Application and contact
JKS CAREER is responsible for the recruitment process. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Senior Consultant with JKS CAREER, Lotte Sø Nielsen on +45 30 85 13 03.
Send your application in English as soon as possible, as we will continuously be conducting interviews and the position will be filled when the right candidate is found.
NKT has pioneered the cable industry since 1891, and today we are still proactively meeting the world’s constantly growing need for power. We achieve this with our unparalleled energy transportation expertise and cost-effective manufacturing at the highest technological level, and with the regeneration of the environment in sharp focus. We have a ‘global’ mindset rooted in trusted partnerships, and we firmly believe that by working together we can shape the future and use our passion to bring power to life.
NKT is a global and recognized provider of turnkey AC/DC cable solutions with headquarters in Denmark. We employ approximately 3400 people, and realized a 2017 revenue of EUR 1 billion in std. metal prices. NKT is listed on Nasdaq Copenhagen.