Payroll coordinator - Maternity cover 1 year
Do you want to join a global company and are you passionate about payroll administration?
Haldor Topsoe is looking for a service minded and dedicated payroll coordinator who would like to join our Payroll Team. Payroll is part of the HR Department. We use SAP Nettoløn and our payroll is handled on a monthly basis for approximately 1.700 employees in Denmark; 1.100 salaried employees and 600 hourly paid employees.
You will be part of a great team with focus on developing standardized processes and continuously improving how we work and what we do, while being able to deliver on our everyday deadlines and targets.
Your primary work place will be our plant in Frederikssund. However, we expect you to be flexible and mobile as you will also work at our headquater in Lyngby on a regular basis. We work as one team handling tasks across locations.
You will primarily handle the daily administrative tasks related to payroll for salaried and swift employees in Denmark.
- Maintain core data (creation, resignations, retirements, bank accounts, fiscal data etc.)
- Creating employee contracts
- Payroll runs
- Responsible for the process for long term sickness, including regular dialogues and follow-up with managers and municipalities
- Daily e-mail handling and contact with employees in the company both salaried and swift employees
- Salary, Pension and absence administration
- Refunds; subsidies and contact to the government (sickness, §56, maternity leave, paternity leave, flexjob etc).
- Reporting in SAP
- Ensuring correct payroll
- Work in a structured manner
- Focus on quality and well documented processes
- Are service minded and proactive
- Communicate well
- Thrive in a dynamic work environment with many deadlines
You have many years of experience working with Payroll preferable in a mid-size or large manufacturing company and with an educational background within HR or finance. You are a fast learner and an excel super user. Knowledge about SAP Nettoløn and collective agreements are an advantage. Further we expect you to be proficient in spoken and written English as well as Danish.
January 13, 2019.
Haldor Topsoe is a world leader in catalysis and surface science, committed to helping our customers achieve optimal performance. We enable companies to get the most out of their processes and products, using the least possible energy and resources, in the most responsible way. We are headquartered in Denmark and do project development, R&D, engineering, production, and sales & service across the globe. In 2017, our revenue was approximately 760 million US dollars, and we employ more than 2,100 employees.