Senior IT Validation Manager
We are looking for a Senior IT Validation Manager in Projects and Validation who can help us enhance and improve the compliance level of our IT solutions. Our department Projects & Validation is a part of Global IT and responsible for implementing and validating the global IT solutions in ALK. You are working closely together with the process owners, Global QA and other colleagues in Global IT to ensure the right compliance level is implemented.
Fields of responsibility
- Improve and enhance IT compliance for our global IT solutions in ALK
- Participate in projects, acting as validation and test lead
- Take part in compliance initiatives to enhance department compliance
- Liaise with Global QA when interpreting and implementing new CSV requirements and guidelines
- Maintain relevant compliance documentation
- 5-10 years of IT validation experience from IT implementation and/or maintenance activities
- Expert level knowledge of IT validation (GAMP5), and Quality Assurance for IT systems (CSV)
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Professional English skills, both written and spoken
- You are able to work independently and can manage and coordinate tasks and medium size projects
- You are proactive, service minded and a team player
- Experience with test systems like HPQC is an advantage but not a prerequisite
You should expect 20-40 travel days per year.
ALK provides a uniquely dynamic and pleasant work environment, complete with inspiring and challenging assignments. The results of your efforts will be significant throughout the organization and you will be able to actively influence and challenge the status quo. Our flat structures attract independent individuals who like to feel the progress of the business and enjoy being close to the decision-making process. You will be part of an engaged and informal team who values skill and knowledge creation. The job is very flexible and you have a lot of influence on your daily work.
How to apply
Please click on apply and kindly remember to attach a letter of motivation and CV. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
Expected Start Date: