Enterprise IT Architect
Do you have a strong holistic approach combined with broad knowledge of the entire Product Lifecycle Management area, and are you able to communicate the message? Do you thrive when working cross-functionally with both business and IT stakeholders and translating business requirements into technical solutions?
If so, then you might be the strong Enterprise IT Architect who ensures a world class support for our entire Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) while seeing the entire PLM End-to-End with all of the processes and functions to be covered.
Enterprise IT Architect with focus on simplicity, quality and speed
Danfoss is an industry leading, engineering and manufacturing company. Our Enterprise IT Architect within PLM will have a crucial role in our ongoing OnePLM program. Your functional areas are within MCAD, ECAD, CAE, ALM and PLM – the entire product centric design, data and processes. You have a true understanding of dependencies to future needs towards other core capabilities like Manufacturing, CRM and ERP, and you will work closely together with Enterprise IT Architects within these areas as well.
Furthermore, your responsibilities will include:
- Securing solid architecture roadmaps for everything within the scope of MCAD, ECAD, CAE, ALM and PLM.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Ensuring a holistic overview of requirements from PLM towards other main capabilities and vice versa.
- Working cross-functionally with both business and IT stakeholders to translate business requirements into technological solutions.
- Monitoring and analyzing industry, technology and market trends to determine their potential impact or application for the organization.
- You will report to the Head of IT Enterprise Architecture within Danfoss Group IT and work closely together with the Head of IT Engineering & Manufacturing. Some travel activity to Danfoss HQ is expected.
Requirements for work experience:
- Extensive experience working in a Global Engineering and Manufacturing company.
- Engineering background, working with PLM on a process, design and architecture level.
- Solid experience in Enterprise Architecture or application architecture, application development and/or systems management.
- TOGAF certification or similar.
- ArchiMate modelling experience or similar.
- Requirements for educational background
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar.
On a more personal note, you are/have:
- A strong holistic approach – see the bigger picture with an eye for the crucial details.
- An effective communicator – to secure effective communication across all layers within an organization.
- Open-minded, decisive and have a strong drive.
- Visionary and innovative.
- Capable of presenting and communicating both business and technical concepts.
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with business and technical groups.
- Strong consultative skills at a cross-functional level.
- Solid communication skills in English, both verbally and in writing.
What can Danfoss offer?
We offer professional development such as trainings, development plans, defined career paths, and international assignment opportunities. The opportunity to work in a dynamic environment for an innovative company with strong position on the worldwide market. A benefit package that fits your experience and qualifications.
For further information about the position, please contact Manager, Head of Enterprise IT Architecture, Henrik Struck-Pedersen, Telephone +45 29608033. For questions about the recruitment process contact Lene Wiingreen +45 30131225
Please apply at your earliest convenience. We do not have an application deadline but accept applications as long as the job is posted.The job advertisement will be closed down once we have found the right candidate