Senior Business Development Manager, Dairy
Pioneer a brighter future
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of the Food & Beverages division, you will provide biological solutions that help improve what the world eats and drinks.
Senior Business Development Manager, Dairy, Denmark
We are looking for a business development manager to drive commercial development of our Dairy platform under the Food & Beverages Global Marketing team.
Your responsibilities will include supporting Novozymes’ long-term growth aspirations in the dairy industry. You will translate regional trends and needs into global new business development activities, covering aspects such as new product development, positioning or digital lead generation.
Together with our technical teams, you will be responsible for execution of product development activities including market validation and prototyping. Further you will be part of overseeing and defining the full portfolio of dairy activities.
You will be responsible for developing business cases, market analyses, and go-to-market strategies for our future products. Further you will collaborate with local commercial teams, to engage with our customers to understand care-abouts and requirements for our solutions.
You will be reporting to the Head of Food Marketing as part of a team covering business development, marketing and product management in the Food industry.
For an ambitious individual, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a high-energy company with a positive can-do attitude that makes it possible to get great things done.
In this position you need:
- An advanced professional or technical degree (MSc/MBA)
- At least 7 years’ professional commercial experience from business development, marketing or management consulting
- Experience from the dairy industry or the Food & Beverage application/ingredient industry is a strong plus
- To be passionate about developing new business areas with proven skills in commercializing and positioning technical products
- The ability to handle several challenges at once while maintaining focus and a positive attitude, a structured approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills, including an ability to engage and communicate with commercial and technical people, as well as convincingly present to internal and external stakeholders
Are you the next Zymer in our team? Consider a career with Novozymes and let’s realize your potential together.
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet's resources and helping build better lives. As the world's largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Ranked #3 in Science magazine's global Top Employers Survey 2018.
Please apply online and submit your CV and motivated application in English.
Application deadline: 13 January 2019.