Operational Excellence Lead
As Operational Excellence Lead within our Group Service function, you will be one of the main drivers in structuring our Global Service department as a part of Hempel’s service journey and Global alignment.
Our future colleague would preferably have a background from a technical service function and have experience working with process measurement and optimization within a service organization.
As a person you are well structured with strong analytical skills, you understand the service business both from an organizational side but also from a customer perspective as there is a fine line between the two.
- Make recommendations and facilitate quality improvements
- Drive improvements and implementation of key initiatives
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission
- Drive specific projects in line with Hempel`s service journey
- Drive the development of technical tools and templates to enable services
- Oversee reporting process and other relevant process
- Evaluate capabilities and drive measures to close capability gaps
Qualifications and skills:
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Approximately 5 – 8 years relevant work experience
- Experience in a range of industry leading practices and frameworks such as Service Management
- Experience working with process measurement and optimization initiatives
- Willingness to travel.
What do we offer:
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross functional and cross cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
For further information on Hempel, please visit hempel.com. To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via the link no later than 31st of January 2019.
If you have any questions regarding the job please contact Director, Group Service Operations Niels Ingemann, +45 24 85 64 69.