IT Project Coordinator (Desktop support, ERP, SaaS, G-Suite)
Are you passionate about IT? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment? Are you service minded and able to handle both simple and complex issues? Then, read on.
KEVIN.MURPHY is a fast-growing manufacturer and distributor of high-end hair care products that are sold in professional salons throughout the world. KEVIN.MURPHY Europe is looking for a digital native with a natural flair for all things IT and with a desire to further grow in the field of project management and ERP (Netsuite). We are looking for a full-time IT Project Coordinator to join our IT team working in our Copenhagen office. The candidate will have proven skills in the areas of ERP (NetSuite), G-Suite based systems, desktop support and more. Being a team player is key to this role as working in conjunction with our internal team, distributor partners, and customers.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment where constant change is the only certainty
- Deliver sustainable designs and solutions to both minor and large issues
- You have an ability to prioritize multiple request and work ...
- Be able to quickly learn new things
- ability to work in a dynamic and global environment incorporating changes, releases, configurations and processes shared globally.
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude, but you like working autonomously and taking responsibility for your work
- You take initiative and possess good communication skills
- You are cost oriented and take responsibility of your work.
Preferred Qualifications/Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (SKAs)
- Google G-Suite (Drive, Google Drive File Stream/Team Drive, Gmail, Groups, Calendar, Admin, Access Right settings etc.)
- O365 (Administer users, support in: Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- ERP/NetSuite (adding users, setup rights, make reports) - Further training provided by employer
- Ability to provide support with: Windows 10 (Mandatory) & Mac environments (Preferred) - (support, settings, screens, printers, backup, applications, etc.)
- Sophos Antivirus and Intercept X (roll-out to clients, support and monitoring)
- Advice and order Hardware equipment and onboard new users
- Basic understanding of networks (Wi-Fi, cabled)
- Manage case/ticketing system to organize and prioritize issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
Your experience is secondary to your will to and interesting in growing in the role. Preferably you have worked in a similar position and with ERP before.
You will be working in the European office in Copenhagen with direct reference to the CFO/COO. You will be collaborating with external IT partners in US (sharing settings, plan, risk mitigation). Amongst your daily tasks, you will also carry out day-to-day support in our Copenhagen office covering EMEA.
KEVIN.MURPHY is a fashion focused range of salon-only, professional hair care products created by Kevin to meet his needs as an editorial hairstylist. Also, under the KEVIN.MURPHY brand COLOR.ME, which was born from KEVIN.MURPHY's vision of fusing session work, fashion lies and hair colour. This is an amazing opportunity for a professional who is serious about their work and this industry. If this sounds like you, and you want to join our team, please see the application instructions below. Salary based on qualifications.
Application: Please send a cover letter and resume to FinanceEU@kevinmurphy.com.au.