Account Manager Denmark (CSM)
- Responsible for sales of entire QIAGEN product portfolio in one of three sales territories in Denmark.
- Develop and execute territory strategy to meet/exceed budget
- Work with cross-border and local specialists to achieve sales targets and offer complete solutions to our customers.
- Drive for customer satisfaction and increase competitive advantage by building trust and relationships.
- Develop relationships with key customers.
- Use provided CRM tool to log relevant customer, market and competitor information.
- Provide ongoing feedback and forecast of sales.
- Degree in molecular biology or similar discipline, experience with molecular diagnostics is a benefit.
- Knowledge of DNA/RNA sample preparation, (q)PCR, NGS and related instrumentation.
- 3+ years sales experience with good track record.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in Danish and excellent verbal and written English skills.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Strong desire to win business and establish long-term customer relationships.
- Home office based, >30% travel required.