Technical Manager – Food Ingredients
Foodjob Nordic is now looking for a Technical Manager to join a market leading food ingredients company. This is a career position responsible for direct project management as well as strategic planning, overall direction, coordination, optimization and evaluation of technical operations across multiple sites in Denmark.
The Technical Manager ensures good performance in project management and strong strategic planning on targets of defined business objectives regarding budgets, process, supply chain and results to maintain and enhance profitable operations. The Technical Manager reports to the COO in a high performing, dynamic organization with a strong focus on value creation, results, earnings and Operational Excellence.
Responsibilities and goals:
The Technical Manager is directly responsible for the performance and development of a successful project management toolbox and strategies for Operational Excellence regarding manufacturing systems to optimize the performance and general work flow of the organization. The Technical Manager has strong experience with technical projects regarding powder ingredients, and is an exceptional project leader capable of realizing potentials in the organization. The Technical Manager will work closely with many stakeholders, positively influence internal and external partners, and interact with Sales, HR, Purchasing and Supply Chain to evaluate and promote growth and efficiency in Operations and Technical Projects.
Some important focus points are:
- Strong personal drive and high-performance management mindset to ensure better production efficiency, reduced costs, increased product value, and efficient use of raw materials, machines, and employees
- High level analytical and conceptual skills to facilitate and project manage the implementation of strategies/process improvement/management and generate fast results
- Work closely with the COO and cross functionally with the production sites to develop a strong Operational Excellence agenda
- Responsible for production costs, product quality, yield maximization, system modifications, and inventory control programs to maintain and enhance profitable operation
- Value based management to optimize work flows and performance across the organization
- Identify and implement new technologies/processes leading to new products and operations beyond current core
- Educated with a Degree within Operations, Engineering or comparable qualifications
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working with PTA in Operations or Supply Chain in a senior role in the Food Industry or other types of process industry with Powder Ingredients
- Strong track record, organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
- Outstanding Project Management skills and cooperation skills including experience in collaboration with partners and stakeholders in cross functional perspective
- Strong Operational Excellence toolbox, high integrity and thought leadership skills
- Self-starting with excellent communication skills
- Flexible and is willing to travel around
Salary and location:
Based at HQ in the Central Denmark Area. Attractive salary package+ pension + benefits
Please contact Manager Mads Kinch Clemmensen from Foodjob Nordic on +45 2912 6119 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this exciting position.
Of course, Foodjob Nordic ensures absolute discretion for all applicants.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Om Foodjob Nordic
Foodjob Nordic er en rekrutteringsvirksomhed specialiseret i fødevaresektoren med kontorer i Agro Food Park i Aarhus og i centrum af Roskilde. Vores konsulentteam har stor brancheerfaring i at arbejde med de bedste kandidater og matche dem med førende fødevareproducenter, ingrediensvirksomheder og salgsvirksomheder i Danmark og i resten af Skandinavien.
Vi sigter altid på at give kandidater og virksomheder et optimalt rekrutteringsforløb med høje krav til vores viden, kvalitet, træfsikkerhed og professionalisme. Vi rekrutterer primært gennem CV databaser, annoncering her på hjemmesiden, samt et godt international netværk i fødevarebranchen. Vi er partnere i den eneste, internationale rekrutteringsalliance med speciale i fødevarer på tværs af Europa, IFR-A, som giver os et stort internationalt overblik med lokal indsigt i den europæiske fødevarebranche.
Find din næste karrierestilling eller virksomhedens nøglemedarbejdere med Foodjob Nordic!
Læs om Foodjob Nordic her