Service Sales Specialist
With increased focus in delivering services in Denmark, Advanced Managed Services (AMS) is now looking for an energetic Service Sales Specialist.
As the Service Sales Specialist you will be part of a Nordic team with a specific responsibility for building up AMS business in Denmark. In this role, you will drive and develop business, both sales and strategy, across different segments and divisions within Dustin DK. You have the opportunity to shape this position to achieve results.
The Service Sales Specialist must be able to function in a rapidly-changing environment and possess the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously. The Service Sales Specialist will work closely with account managers and sales specialists from Dustin DK to develop opportunities and grow business.
The person will be reporting to Nordic sales manager in AMS. There will be no micro-management and the right candidate will have freedom to conduct business as s/he best sees fit the Danish market, in cooperation with local Dustin colleagues. The person will:
- Be the Advanced Managed Services (AMS) local resource
- Be responsible for business development of AMS
- Develop, plan, and implement strategy for AMS
- Manage day-to-day business of AMS across all teams/departments within Dustin
- Drive business support for internal resources in Dustin.
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years of sales/business development experience
- Experience from IT services industry in Denmark, preferably within backup as a service and disaster recovery as a service segment, is an advantage
- Ability to work independently and structured
- Ability to uncover and understand customer needs
- Create trust and relationships with colleagues, customers and partners
- Good collaboration skills
- Thrives in a hectic and varied everyday life with a high level of activity
- Result-oriented and targeted with a strong inner drive
- Fluency in Danish and English is essential.
About the company
Dustin is a leading online based IT-partner with operations in the Nordics and the Netherlands. The company offers IT products with associated services and solutions to companies, the public sector and private companies in all sizes. Dustin functions as a bridge between the manufacturers’ wide-ranging offerings and customer needs.
Dustin has more than 1000 employees across the Nordics. Turnover in FY 17/18 was 10,3 billion SEK. More than 90 % of the turnover was in the B2B marked. Dustin Group has been on the Nasdaq Stockholm since 2015 and head office is in Nacka Stockholm.
Advanced Managed Service (AMS) part of Dustin Group focus on enterprise solutions for our customers data center. We offer Backup as a Service, Disaster Recovery as a Service, Storage as a Service and private cloud as a service. AMS is based out of Norway with a Nordic focus.
+47 9133 9289
WIN AS A TEAM
Vores virksomhed er baseret på den filosofi, at succes opnås gennem teamwork. Hos os vil du arbejde med dedikerede kollegaer, der drives af at nå fælles mål i teamet.
Hverdagen i Dustin er fyldt med fart og foranderlighed, og det kræver fleksibilitet og ansvarlighed. Til gengæld er vi stolte af at tilbyde et dynamisk arbejdsmiljø med gode udviklingsmuligheder.
Vi ser det som en styrke, at vores medarbejdere har forskellige baggrunde og erfaringer. Derfor har vi et stort fokus på mangfoldighed og ligestilling i hele koncernen.