Talent Acquisition Specialist
About the Position
Do you want to hire the right candidates and best talents for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in close cooperation with managers across our business?
For our HR department in Denmark we are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who is passionate about recruiting and sourcing talents in close cooperation with managers at all levels. You must find it motivating to advise our managers when recruiting a wide variety of profiles like e.g. engineers, managers, sales people and project managers - across the different business areas of Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy. This role will contribute to our ambitious talent acquisition agenda driving end to end recruitment activities.
What are my responsibilities?
As a Talent Acquisition Specialist;
- Your most important task is to advise managers in getting the right candidates on board
- You will identify where to find and source candidates
- You will support managers in all steps of the recruiting process - from preparing job advertisements, to selecting recruiting channels, conducting assessments and closing with an offer
- You build strong partnerships with business managers and other stakeholders in order to understand and support business area needs in relation to recruitment activities
- You will actively contribute with sparring and practice sharing in the talent acquisition team of our region
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have several years of relevant experience within the field of talent acquisition from a bigger international company. Furthermore, additional experience as e.g. HR Manager / HR Business Partner is considered very relevant
- You have experience with strategic recruitment with a proven track record of strong performance
- You have high ambitions and an engaging, proactive and systematic approach to drive recruitment processes and projects related to this recruitment area
- You have a profound insight into assessment and are certified in psychometric and cognitive tests, e.g. tools from Thomas International
- You have excellent listening and communication skills which you can apply to different situations and diverse stakeholders, e.g. top management, middle management, specialists, blue collar environment, different countries and cultures etc.
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Apply online in English for the job via "Apply here".
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Maigun Hansen via phone +45 2374 5414
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via email@example.com. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more - click here.