Talent Acquisition Sourcer
About the Position
Do you want to hire the right candidates and best talents for Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy in close cooperation with managers across our business?
For our Talent Acquisition Team in Denmark we are looking for a Sourcer who will proactively identify and engage passive talent for our different functions in Denmark covering jobs for the entire product life cycle of a wind turbine mainly engineering specialists and project managers. In this role you will work closely with the TA team in Denmark and hiring managers in Denmark to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies to generate a candidate flow. Your working location does not need to be in Denmark, however, your experience and proven track record as a Sourcer is key.
What are my responsibilities?
- Enhancing the Danish Talent Acquisition team's ability to rapidly target, identify, source and present the most talented candidates
- Developing effective strategies and channels for sourcing candidates
- Partner with recruiters in Denmark to proactively identify candidates
- Develop strong relationships with hiring teams and leverage their networks to generate diverse candidate pools
- Research and identify candidates through the use of innovative search methods that include cold-calling, networking and deep internet sourcing
- Sell opportunities to candidates and get them engaged
- Create strategies that leverage external partnerships to increase candidate pipelines in identified target industries, functions and skill areas
- Develop thorough knowledge of our business and positions and effectively conduct research to gain a deep knowledge of the marketplace
- Attend and participate in recruitment team meetings
- Provide additional support to the Talent Acquisition manager for completion of special projects and other duties
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of hands-on sourcing experience for a dynamic, international and fast-paced market with a proven track-record.
- You have extensive knowledge of cold calling, networking and internet research techniques
- You are proficient in direct sourcing using e.g. LinkedIn, websites, user groups, social media and other recruiting tools and databases
- You have the ability to develop processes and procedures that scale, increase efficiency, and maximize impact
In case you have acquired your skills in alternative ways your application is just as well appreciated.
About Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
With a worldwide installed capacity of 75 GW, Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy has a presence in more than 90 countries and a team of 27,000 employees worldwide. Its end-to-end value chain presence encompasses onshore and offshores wind turbines design, manufacturing, installation as well as cutting-edge service solutions. The global headquarters and legal domicile of the company is located in Zamudio, Spain. The company is listed on the Spanish stock exchange.
Apply online in English for the job via "Apply here".
Please note that we will reply by email. We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of your ability, as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have specific questions about the position please contact the hiring manager Maigun Hansen via phone +45 2374 5414
For further information regarding the recruitment process, please send the recruiting team an email via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the Job ID in the email.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that this email may NOT be used for sending applications or CVs for evaluation.
Deadline for application: as soon as possible
If you want to know more - click here.