Nordic Customer Service Representative (Norwegian speaking)
Hempel A/S is seeking a new member to our dynamic Customer Service team in the Nordics focusing on the Norwegian market.
About the position:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will play a key role in our Nordic Sales Organization and serve as an important link between Customer, Sales, Finance and Supply Chain.
You will be responsible for servicing customer portfolios within our sales segments; Marine, Protective and Yacht. This will give you a very wide range of contacts internally as well as externally.
You will become part of a dedicated team of 12 employees who together serve Hempel's Nordic customers across segments both before, during and after the sale to ensure their satisfaction and protect our customers most valuable assets. In support of Hempel’s business and our commitment to trusted solutions.
- Interact with customers via inbound telephone calls & emails to provide information and assistance
- Managing orders as well as coordinating sales both locally and globally.
- Preparation of sales quotations, sales reports, data analysis, certificates
- Invoicing local and abroad orders, credit notes, returns, bonus
- Responsible for customer requests, inquiries, technical questions
- Updating our CRM system, distribution lists, agreements
- Support sales, price agreements, data management
Our future employee is an energetic, service minded, customer centric individual person who wishes to raise customer service to the next level and serve our portfolio of customers in the Nordic region.
We expect our future colleague to have the following qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in customer service
- Knowledge of ERP systems – i.e. Microsoft Dynamics AX and MS XL
- Experience from the coating or maritime industry will be an advantage
- Experience with CRM systems will be a benefit
- Fluent Norwegian as well as good oral and written English skills.
In addition, it is important that you are ambitious, independent, proactive and structured as well as thrive with administrative tasks and processes. At the same time, you are adaptable and always exploring to make things better and more efficient. You are well organized and solution-oriented and know the importance of being a good and highly professional sparring partner for our customers.
What we offer:
In Hempel we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross- functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development. We value our employees and offer competitive wages with health insurance.
It is important that our employees prosper and have a good workplace, we focus on healthy food and lifestyle and therefore we offer a selection of exciting associations that offer sports, social and cultural arrangements.
Further information on Hempel, please visit Hempel.com. You can apply for the position by sending an application and CV via this link no later than 15/1/2019. We will invite for interviews throughout the application period. We look forward to receiving your application.
Since 1915 Hempel has been a world-leading coatings specialist, providing protection and inspiration to the world around us. Today we have over 6,500 people in 80 countries delivering trusted solutions in the protective, decorative, marine, container, industrial and yacht markets. This includes many recognised brands like Crown Paints, J. W. Ostendorff, Schaepman and Jones-Blair.
Hempel is proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, which supports cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.