Nordic Telemarketing Manager
The Nordic Telemarketing Manager’s main responsibility is to secure a professional and cutting edge sales performance at our external telemarketing vendor. With a focus on superior customer experience you take ownership of converting leads into new customers.
You will be part of a team with a clear vision: We build and accelerate an Omni-channel strategy, to transform the commercial business and find new profitable ways for growth. With your deep knowledge on the different phases in telemarketing you lead our external telemarketing process and you are highly involved in both tactical and operational initiatives including ongoing sales training. Our ambitions are huge – we want to build the best customer sales experience across e-commerce, digital channels, call centres and our 90.000 subscribers.
You thrive going into "operational mode" when required and you have a high execution capability.
- Full responsibility for the external telemarketing vendors in the Nordics
- Develop and execute sales strategies
- Sales forecasting and action plans within new sales of subscriptions, single sales, cross sales and win-back
- Professionalize and further develop our outbound telemarketing process through, among other things, new sales concepts, methods and value propositions that reflect customer needs
- Secure best practice across the different telemarketing vendors by close involvement in vendors way of doing telemarketing
- Development and optimization of sales scripts, sales training and other sales supporting materials
- Coaching of external telemarketing employees on site
- Develop management reporting on sales activities and Sales KPI’s
- Weekly follow up on sales forecast, sales KPI’s and dialog with external telemarketing vendors to optimize sales rates, minimizing churn and diminishing customer complaints
- Close cooperation with Lead generation and e-commerce Manager and Customer Service to secure the value chain “lead => sales => new customer => repeat customer”.
- +5 years of experience from a similar position from a B2C company – could be from telecommunications, insurance or subscriptions based industry
- Commercial mindset with a customer centric mindset
- Used to work in an environment with a large focus on hitting the target every week
- Large understanding of the different sales phase in telemarketing and how superior customer service drives sales
- Hands on experience with development of sales script, sales materials as well training and development of telemarketing sales staff
- Date-driven and are used to evaluate sales and optimize sales processes by assessing and analysing sales data your self
- Experience in lead generation is a plus but not a requirement
- Danish and English at business level (understanding of Swedish and Norwegian).
- Personally, you are persistent and you thrive with success
- Outreach, proactive and innovative as well as result-oriented
- You have a proactive, systematic and structured approach to your tasks, excellent communication skills and can present sales KPI’s in a transparent and simple way.
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each jurisdiction in which it operates.