Director for Clinical Trial Supply Distribution
KLIFO is a leading drug development consultancy with significant experience in partnering with biotech and pharmaceutical companies to advance their drug development project. KLIFO provides consultancy and operational solutions within all areas of clinical research, clinical trial supply, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, CMC Development, QA and development of pharmaceutical and biotech products and medical devices
We want to engage a person with a positive, proactive, flexible, service minded and self-confident personality, who would like to work in a consulting environment.
Clinical Trial Supply Distribution consists of 7 experienced Logistic Coordinators that handle all distribution within KLIFO in close cooperation with our production Operators.
The Director will be in reference to Vice President, Clinical Trial Supply.
The Director will be responsible for:
- Daily Management of the Distribution department
- Participating in the operational work
- Close cooperation with the other Directors in Clinical Trial Supply
- Maintain relations with our clients, through dialog and close cooperation
- Close contact with our Subcontractors for courier services
- Responsible for establishing new depots and maintain contracts
- Establish a strategy for distribution in cooperation with the distribution team
- Monthly reporting of executed and planned shipments on project level
- Respond to distribution related customer enquiries in cooperation with Project Managers
- Approval of invoices from Subcontractors
- Be the expert on incoterms
- Participate in audits of subcontractors (specialist level)
- Participate in Self inspections and audits (when required)
- Participate in Budget planning and Business plan development together with Supply Management team (Directors and Vice President)
- Participate in KLIFO Extended Management Team
The ideal Candidate has experience within distribution and Management. A broad knowledge within GDP and knowledge in GMP and GCP is required.
IT knowledge at user level is required and you must be used to communicating in English
- A challenging job in a well-functioning team
- An interactive, open and positive working environment
- High level of transparency – and influence
- Room for individual planning
The position is new and there will be possibilities to influence the job content so it will fit the experience of the selected person
KLIFO is located at Smedeland 36, 2600 Glostrup.
For more information about the position you can contact Vice President Christina Vinum, +45 44 222 960
Applications for the job must be send to; email@example.com
February 18, 2019.