Full Time Qualification Coordinator in Clinical Trial Supplies
KLIFO is a leading drug development consultancy with significant experience in partnering with biotech and pharmaceutical companies to advance their drug development project. KLIFO provides consultancy and operational solutions within all areas of clinical research, clinical trial supply, regulatory affairs, pharmacovigilance, CMC Development, QA and development of pharmaceutical and biotech products and medical devices.
- Planning and executing qualifications, including requalification of in-house facilities and equipment
- Handling of Change Requests and deviations
- Writing protocols and test plans for qualification
- Perform qualification activities
- Gather test results and documentation and write qualification reports
- Responsible for equipment (service/maintenance)
- Participate in Self inspections and audits (when required)
- Participate in planning of new equipment and expansion/changes of equipment and facilities.
The Qualification coordinator must have experience and interest for working with qualification, including related documentation and from working with medicinal products. You must be service minded and flexible.
You must be used to communicating in English.
- GXP compliant quality system and production
- Variation in the job
- Opportunity to utilize many pharmaceutical competences
- An interactive, open and positive working environment
- High level of transparency – and influence
- Room for individual planning.
The position is new and there will be possibilities to influence the job content so it will fit the experience of the selected person.
KLIFO is located at Smedeland 36, 2600 Glostrup.
For information about the position you can contact Director Henriette Pedersen +45 44 222 962.
Application for the job must be send to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
February 18, 2019.
KLIFO is an established and integrated drug development consultancy. We provide end-to-end expert capabilities, enabling our partners to maximise opportunity, mitigate risks, drive innovation and achieve efficient project advancement. For more information, visit KLIFO.com.