Business Support Coordinator Norwegian or Finnish Speaking
A day in life
You work closely with all local teams to provide high quality standard support services to our customers and Medtronic sales force by demonstrating a good understanding of Medtronic therapies, businesses, processes and policies with the ability to monitor information flows as well as resolving standard issues.
You will ensure excellent service levels, pro-activeness while carefully balancing these interests with efficiency, costs, quality, and compliance objectives. You will be responsible for handling compliance and agreements tracking and documentation, as well as a wide range of administrative and marketing services supporting the therapies in the daily business.
A perspective on the whole of Nordic is necessary, to be able to support sales reps in all Nordic countries. You will be part of a Nordic team and will be working in an international environment. You will ensure excellent service levels, pro-activeness while carefully balancing these interests with efficiency, costs, quality, and compliance objectives. You will meet the customers over phone or by e-mail and it is of great importance that you are professional, customer focused, service minded and have great communication skills.
Main job duties/responsibilities:
All Compliance and Agreement tasks related to and requiring an eCATS:
- HCP Services - Master Service Agreement, Honorarium, Proctoring
- Exhibition Booth
- Donations, Grants and Product loans
- Equipment Grant/Loan
- Clinical Trial & Research.
- Venue, planning and branding; coordinating information from stakeholders, arranging and coordinating shipments and logistic arrangements with/between the congress venue, Sales team and shipping
- On-site support at exhibitions when required from Business
- Roll-ups/Exhibition equipment; managing exhibition material from existing material, ordering new material and receiving return material.
- Advertising – production/adaptation of new/existing adds
- Brochures – production/adaption of new/existing brochures
- Ordering and sending brochures
- Print jobs of material, brochures
- Rebranding old material
- Storage of brochures
- Folders (printing, ordering binders, putting material into folders in sequence, sending to sales team)
- Laminating marketing material.
- Administrative assistance with Field Actions
- Signatures, collecting mailing lists and validating addresses, print material & sending, obtaining receipts of sending, emailing / documenting
- Proof reading / translations
- Arranging internal sales meetings, patient meetings or other including Sourcing, Booking and logistic arrangements, communication to Sales, and attending the meetings in person / Webex.
- Ordering and sending giveaways
- Attending weekly calls with business
- Creating PO numbers in SRM
- Answering questions and guiding business / other functions with regards to compliance rules, invoices, other practical information
- Maintaining the SFDC including adding information (e-mail, secondary address), creating new contacts and cleaning double entries in close collaboration with ELM team.
- Allocations for CVG and IHS.
Diabetes specific tasks:
- Sending out Skins
- Maintaining and developing Order forms
- Mailbox, delegating e-mails
- Creating Start Folders for Danish patients
- Print tasks
- Database maintenance and News Letter.
Substitute in Reception during sick leave, vacation and other absence from one or both Receptionists. Both foreseen and unforeseen incidents. This requires continually training/update how to handle the most critical services in the Reception.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Time-management skills and the ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, with multiple and changing priorities while maintaining strong focus on execution and results
- Problem-solving skills and diplomacy
- Accurate, detail oriented and pro-active
- Strong communication skills in English
- Native spoken and written in Norwegian and Danish
- Teamwork and negotiation skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Essential business system software knowledge/skill including MS Office
- Excellent customer focus with a commercial approach.
- 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role
- Experienced working with compliance
- Preferably university degree
- Experience in the Medical Device Industry
- Quality and process improvement knowledge.
It this the position you have been waiting for? Then please apply with your CV and cover letter directly via the apply button!
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team. Let’s work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients’ lives. Help us shape the future.