Manager, Partner Programs
Milestone Systems is looking for a structured and commercial savvy individual to ensure that our channel partner programs become a competitive advantage for Milestone. As our new manager for Milestones partner programs you will be responsible for the continuous development and perfection of our channel programs while also securing knowledge and understanding of the programs internally and externally.
As Manager, Partner Programs you will work in a truly global and diverse environment with stakeholders all over the world and throughout the organization. You will join the newly formed Global Sales Enablement team and will report to the Head of Global Sales Enablement.
- Build and maintain industry leading partner programs that provides value to our partners and drives the partner journey
- Analyze and optimize the partner journey
- Pro-actively drive the yearly partner program cadence and secure partner loyalty
- Promote and ensure internal and external program knowledge
- Plan and execute our yearly VIP Round Table Summit
- Instigate a close dialog with internal stakeholders and the partner community
- Support the regional sales teams
- Gather and implement partner program best practice
- 2 – 4 weeks of travel annually may be required.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or a similar area
- 3+ years of relevant work experience preferably within BtB channel sales in an international organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Fluent in English, written and verbally.
- International mindset
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders across and throughout the organization
- Project Management experience is an advantage but not a hard requirement
- Great organizational and communication skills.
- Strong business acumen
- Experience/knowledge of partner programs is a plus
- Experience with a tiered channel business model is a plus.
Milestone Systems offers
We offer an exciting and challenging job in the leading VMS (Video Management System) company. You will be part of a team of professional, talented colleagues and you will have the opportunity to shape your job role. As a Milestone employee, you are the source to our success and you will be part of an international dynamic organization in rapid growth.
We are a dynamic and innovative organization that prioritizes a good social environment and the welfare of our employees highly. We cherish an informal tone where the door to management is always open.
For more information, please visit our web site: www.milestonesys.com.
Do you want to know more about our people and culture, have a look at Instagram #milestonesystems #maketheworldsee
We will be interviewing candidates on an on-going basis why we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible using the link. All applications must be in English.
Deadline date: 28/02/2019.
If you have any questions for the position, please contact Head of Global Sales Enablement, Lasse Frank at telephone +45 2552 9350.
Milestone Systems is a global industry leader in open platform IP video management software, founded in 1998 and now operating as a stand-alone company in the Canon Group. Milestone technology is easy to manage, reliable and proven in thousands of customer installations, providing flexible choices in network hardware and integrations with other systems. Sold through partners in more than 100 countries, Milestone solutions help organizations to manage risks, protect people and assets, optimize processes and reduce costs.
We call ourselves the open platform company. That stands for three things: open platform technology, an open business model and an open company culture. Our video management software (VMS) solutions are designed with an open architecture which allows for easy integration with other security and business systems. Yet open platform encompasses so much more. It also represents an open business model with an extensive technology and channel partner network, where everyone benefits from stronger innovation and value creation for our end-customers. Our open company culture is a foundation for how we collaborate internally and conduct business and share expertise and knowledge with partners and customers.
We are a fast growing company with big ambitions. The entrepreneurial spirit that founded the company can still be seen and felt, even though today we’re a global player in the surveillance industry. We’re headquartered just outside of Copenhagen, Denmark and we have offices in more than 20 countries. We offer a flexible work environment where our employees get to define their workday and have a great deal of influence over how they use their time. We work hard, set our ambitions high and celebrate our successes together. If you are change-willing, internationally-minded and interested in growing as a professional, you’ll fit in just fine. Be sure to follow us so you can be the first to know about job vacancies.