Global Payroll & CB coordinator
NAC is a successful, international growing company offering an exciting position as Global Payroll and Compensation & Benefit coordinator within its HR Department in Billund.
About the company
Nordic Aviation Capital (NAC) is the world’s largest privately owned aircraft leasing company. NAC currently serves more than 70 customers worldwide and has a strong global presence with offices in Ireland, China, United States, Singapore and Denmark. The company employs 230 people globally. See more on www.nac.dk.
Referring to the head of HR, you will enter into an exciting position. Your first project will be to support our journey from having local payroll handling to having one external payroll service provider. Following the successful completion of the project, the role will become more administrative and build the bridge between organisation, payroll provider and finance.
- Be the go-to person for payroll related questions for all employees
- Maintain payroll and HR master data within our global HR software (PeopleHR) and updating metrics
- Accrual payroll imports/statistics as needed
- Provide data for annual salary and performance reviews
- Deliver monthly reports on HR KPI´s for senior management
- Ad hoc reports such as employee forecasts or salary- and bonus reports
- Deliver benchmarking data on compensation (we use Mercer’s WIN database)
- Establish and maintain effective communication and coordination with external payroll provider
- Prepare legal documents (eg. compensation statements, contract amendments and other)
- Establish and review global benefit and insurance landscape
- Ad hoc HR administrative tasks as needed.
Professional and personal qualifications
You have a relevant education, preferably on Bachelor level. You will also have a solid understanding of the role and professional experience in compensation and HR preferably from a global organisation. You are experienced at efficiently managing administrative assignments and you feel comfortable dealing with people at all levels in an international organisation. Your daily job will include a great deal of international contact, meaning that it is necessary for you to manage both spoken and written English on a high level.
- Have experience working with sensitive issues with discretion and a commitment to confidentiality
- Able to meet multiple deadlines in a fast paced, changing, dynamic work environment with changing priorities
- Advanced computer literacy with specific proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- An analytical, reflective and curious mind
- Perform work accurately, systematically and thoroughly.
You enjoy having international colleagues, working in teams, and you thrive on using your language skills. As a robust person, you always meet your deadlines, and you bring a positive spirit to the team. You have a high drive and take pride in delivering the best service. You are highly analytical and are proficient at both planning and organising, being able to convert theory into practice.
What we offer
You are offered an exciting and challenging job with a great deal of autonomy and the opportunity to influence solutions in your area. You are given both responsibility and freedom, and you will find yourself working with talented, motivated and occasionally funny colleagues within a great team.
Any data shared with NAC during the recruitment process will be used for recruitment purposes and if hired stored for the duration of the employment. The data will be processed in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation: Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.