Team Leader/Project Manager – Unilabs Denmark
Unilabs Group is a leading diagnostics company with one of the most extensive geographic coverages in Europe, with more than 10.000 employees.
Unilabs offers a wide range of services which integrates laboratory medicine, medical imaging, histopathology, reproductive medicine, and drug development services. Unilabs customers include public and private healthcare providers, county councils, the general public, insurance companies, the pharmaceutical industry and CROs.
Unilabs A/S is the Danish entity of the Unilabs Group, and is located in Copenhagen. It presently has approximately 55 employees and is servicing customers in the Health Care and Pharmaceutical markets. The business in the healthcare market delivers esoteric tests to public hospitals in Denmark (domestic business). The business in the pharmaceutical market provides bioanalytical services and support for clinical development studies as well as customized sponsored service programs with dedicated HelpDesk solutions. Unilabs Copenhagen is the central Center of Excellence (CoE) and the primary responsible for our Serving Pharma projects across Unilabs Europe. Our CoE’s are divided in different discipline/methods; Imaging, Flowcytrometry, Immunoassays, Metabolism, Pathology, and Molecular Biology.
We are seeking a colleague who will have two roles; one as Team leader for our Customer service/Helpdesk team, which consist of three persons, and one as Project Manager.
As Team leader you will coordinate and take part in the day-to-day operations and priorities of tasks in the Customer Service function for the Danish Healthcare services and HelpDesk function for the advanced pharma solutions.
In the role as Project Manager for our Serving Pharma unit within the Unilabs Group you are responsible, in cooperation with customers, for the set-up, procedure and method transfer, validations, clinical studies and commercial projects, e.g. Companion Diagnostics, across our CoE’s.
Your primary tasks will include
- People management responsibility for reporting staff in Customer Service and HelpDesk team
- Develop and implement appropriate training levels of team members in customer service excellence
- Prioritize and take part in resolution of Helpdesk and customer service tasks including response to specific customer requests and service inquiries
- Ensure Key Performance indicators are reached
- Take lead in Customer Service and HelpDesk process and workflow mapping and improvement initiatives
- Set-up and management of new projects across Unilabs Centre of Excellence (CoE)
- Prepare study specific materials including laboratory manuals, sampling and shipment instructions, etc.
- Be responsible for the multidisciplinary and overall project management both internally and externally.
- Act as the primary contact with sponsors, investigators and monitors
- Ensure that the work is performed in accordance with current guidelines as well as Unilabs’ quality assurance system.
The ideal candidate has the following qualifications
Unilabs is looking for a candidate with a relevant background as Pharmacist, Medical Laboratory Technician, and Nurse or have an MSc degree. You must have at least 5 years project management experience. It is expected that you:
- Possess good interpersonal skills and are a confident team player as you have to cooperate with many different persons and cultures both intercompany and externally with customers and collaborators
- Have the ability to manage multiple tasks, prioritize work, plan project procedures and keep deadlines in order to achieve projects goals
- Have an independent work-approach and are good at building solid professional relationships with collaborators and business partners
- Are excellent at planning and not afraid of taking responsibility and making decisions
- Are organized, flexible, as well as quality and service-minded. You thrive when you are busy and you are able to maintain control in stressful situations
- Have a positive mindset
- Have strong English language skills, at least at a negotiation level, both orally and in writing. Language proficiency in one or more key European languages (French, Spanish, Italian and German) would be an advantage
- Are highly motivated by your work and enjoy being challenged and working in a collaborative environment
- Are ready for new challenges and prepared to make contributions to Unilabs further development and growth
- Are familiar with working according to GCP guidelines and ISO 17025/15189.
For more details about the job, please contact Head of Serving Pharma Projects Kristine Carstensen; email@example.com
All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially.
Deadline for applications is 28th February 2019.
Please apply via the link "Apply online" on this page.