Regional Sales Driver EMA - Electronic Controls & Services
Danfoss is offering an entrepreneurial opportunity as Regional Sales Driver for EMA regions. You will be driving the Electronic Controls & Services (EC&S) strategic alignment with sales organizations and with key customers in the regions and you will centralize extensive knowledge of current market conditions and lead regional sales organization to build up strong and competent teams to be able to tackle all necessary disciplines needed to deploy EC&S activities.
Your main tasks will be:
- Driving the regional implementation of the strategic transformation program for the business unit, working across all functional areas
- Defining and orchestrating regional sales targets and align those with regional sales organization
- Supporting the management of existing and new strategic clients/accounts to ensure they stay satisfied and positive with our value proposition
- Identifying the use of suitable campaigns, services, distribution channels and business models to maximize opportunities
- Working with our sales teams to develop proposal that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Translating special customer needs into requirements for R&D, supply chain, etc. and working with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs
- Participating in industry activities, such as association events and conferences, and providing feedback and information on market and creative trends and working with marketing staff to ensure that we do take them into consideration for future activities
Background and skills:
To be considered for the position we expect master’s degree or similar education complemented with relevant leadership education or skills with 5 – 10 years’ experience within electronics/digital/services applied to Energy/HVAC/Refrigeration industries.
We also require:
- Exposure in a global matrix organization, from where you have learned to navigate and communicate at all levels
- Experience in creating growth strategies and working with and through teams to achieve set goals
- Proactive and self-driven profile with strategic thinking
- We can offer:
- Joining a world leader with truly global footprint, with a culture that favours flat hierarchies that give you a real impact as an employee
- Business Unit of key strategic important to Danfoss in strong growth mode, incl. acquisitions/new partnerships
- Pioneering Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) in our large installed customer base with retail-grade scale and speed
- Scandinavian heritage, dynamic, international and diverse team
We are Engineering Tomorrow
The world faces growing populations, booming urbanization and rapid climate change. At Danfoss, we engineer ready-to-use solutions to these challenges. We build energy-efficient solutions that reduce food loss and make cities cleaner – using digital technology to make systems smarter and more connected – and we engineer innovative new ways to save energy and transition to clean energy for the good of our climate.
Danfoss gives you unique opportunities to put your skills to good use, make an impact and shape an exciting career. We encourage employees to take charge, do extraordinary things and run the business like it was their own. Danfoss is a global market-leading technology company. We are respected around the world and across industries for our innovative, high-quality products and solutions. Join Danfoss to be part of a world-class team of over 27,000 people in 56 countries that engineer tomorrow and build a better future.
Watch how Danfoss is engineering tomorrow
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.