Communications & Marketing Coordinator
TP Aerospace is a young and dynamic company operating in the aviation industry, and we are looking for an energetic and creative team player to help drive our communication and marketing activities. We are on an excessive growth journey and are currently expanding our operations all over the world. That’s why we’re looking for the right person to help maintain our strong brand within our industry.
Responsibility & tasks
With your expertise and passion, you will help set the direction for our future communication and marketing strategy, and you will be the driver of various projects within internal and external communication and marketing. The tasks include:
- Maintain and develop our brand as an industry leader via various platforms, such as our website, social media, video, print advertisements, etc.
- Plan, attend and follow up on the company’s attendance at fairs and exhibitions around the world.
- Maintain and further develop our corporate website.
- Develop our internal and external communication by creating content for external articles and the internal newsletter.
- Work together with various internal stakeholders to develop and maintain company presentations and other commercially oriented marketing material
- You have an educational background in media, graphic design, journalism, communications or similar.
- You have 3-4 years’ experience from a similar position.
- Preferably, you have experience with the Adobe package, including InDesign and Photoshop.
- You’re curious by nature and have a flair for writing.
- You’re fluent in verbal and written English.
- You have an outgoing and investigative personality.
- Your coordination skills are on point.
- You thrive working in a fast-paced environment in a flat and highly international organization.
- You have a can-do attitude and enjoy working independently as well as in a team
What we offer
To the right candidate, we offer a full-time position, where you will have a direct impact on TP Aerospace’s brand and your own tasks and everyday work life. We guarantee a flexible work environment within a growing organization, fostering both your personal and professional development.
We take pride in the level of team-spirit characterizing our global workforce, so you will gain a solid group of engaged and dedicated colleagues who are great at what they do and enjoy doing it!
Questions & deadline
If we’ve piqued your interest, make sure to send us your resume and cover letter before March 18! Only applications received through the recruiting platform will be considered for the position.
We will conduct interviews throughout the process and reserve the right to close the vacancy before the deadline in case we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions about the position, please contact our Global Senior Manager of Accounting, Tina Peters by email firstname.lastname@example.org.