Do you have what it takes to be responsible for the digital marketing platforms that run the LEGO.com website, the LEGO Life app, LEGO ID, LEGO TV and more?
Would you like to join an agile team who have pioneered the use of Cloud infrastructure within the LEGO Group?
Today most children's first encounter with the LEGO brand is through a digital experience. In this role you will be part of making sure that the first impression is a great one.
Lead Developer in an agile setting
At LEGO's headquarters in Billund, you will join the Digital Agile Development department in their in-house marketing agency and be responsible for the digital marketing platforms that run the LEGO.com website, the LEGO Life app and supporting systems and services. Your specific tasks include:
- Leading the development of scalable and robust systems by taking part in the collection, maturing and documentation of the customers' requirements towards the team in the form of diagrams, features and estimates.
- Using good software design and development practices, the lead developer is key to deliver the best possible quality in the agreed time
- In collaboration with developers from other teams and the Solution Architect group, the lead developer ensures coherence and alignment to the ecosystem and the digital platform and as such have the responsibility for the architecture and components in the current domain
- Is responsible for the adherence to defined quality standards both in regards to product and processes but also for the health of the team codebase and systems, from dev to live, ensuring the current state is visible outside the team
- Operate & maintain systems once they are released - striking the right balance between security, quality, feature set and deadlines, applying a 'you build it - you run it' philosophy.
Challenges and Opportunities
You will play a key part in designing and creating the LEGO group's digital ecosystem, working with highly scalable systems on innovative Cloud technology. In an agile setting, you will be able to utilize and increase your professional capabilities by being part of a dynamic team of highly skilled colleagues.
Do you have what it takes?
- 5+ years of documented experience from a related IT position
- Experienced in the C# language on the .Net framework
- Experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud based platforms.
- Experience with security in webbased solutions.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Bringing it to Life
'If you love digital and want to go to work each morning knowing that the fruit of your work will reach a unique audience and inspire the builders of tomorrow - join our awesome team.' Lise Støy Rodil.
Join the global LEGO® family
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you will collaborate across the LEGO Community. We look very much forward to reading your application - please use the APPLY NOW button below, and please remember to attach a current CV.
What you'll get in return
In the LEGO Group, we succeed together, and you will be part of a global family where you can use your creativity and enjoy a fun working environment. We look forward to receiving your application. Please remember to attach your cover letter and a current CV in English.
What you need to do now
If you interested in this role, forward a copy of your CV and cover letter in English and in one document.
Apply date: 29.3.2019
Hays Denmark is part of Hays Plc, which is listed on London Stock Exchange (FTSE 250). Hays Plc is the world's leading recruiting experts in qualified, professional and skilled work.
We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. We are market leaders in the UK and Australia, and one of the market leaders in Continental Europe. As of September 2011, the Group employed 7,600 staff operating from 255 offices in 31 countries across 20 specialisms.
Our combination of deep expertise across a wide spectrum of specialised industries and professions makes us unparalleled recruiters in the world of work.
Hays Specialist Recruitment A/S has operated in Denmark since 2008. We specialise in following areas of specialism: Accountancy & Finance, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, HR, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, Life Sciences and Sales & Marketing. For more information see www.hays.dk
Read more about Hays - click here