International Engagement Manager
Pipol is a global provider of Microsoft Dynamics solutions and services. We provide a single point of contact for every stage of our customers business transformation – from identifying the problem – to strategy – to execution.
We have the functional competencies and the global presence that enables us to support our customers, wherever their business takes them.
You must be self-motivated, proactive and work both in a team and independently/remote. You will become part of a dynamic and high performing international team – working with customers & partners globally.
You help make Microsoft Dynamics implementations simpler because you…
- Excel in Project Management and advising international clients
- Hold a proven track record of international deployments
- Want to work as part of a global team of application and industry experts located in +70 countries
- Manage project plans, scope, roadmaps, risks, issues, budgets, meetings and more
- Safeguard quality of customerfacing deliverables
- Support in proposal preparation and presales
- Earn the client’s trust and always focus on maximizing client’s benefit realization
- Excel in managing large projects with several partners in delivery
- Hold a project management certification
- Are an excellent problemsolver
You help make international implementations simpler because you…
- Build longterm, trustful relationships with people
- Excel in presentation skills, communication and networking
- Thrive as workshop facilitator and enjoy bringing your own expertise into play
- Work in a structured way, follow through on tasks and are agile when circumstances require it
- Spot risks before they turn into issues and respectfully address them with project stakeholders
- Speak and write English flawlessly
- Enjoy spending facetime with clients and partners – and of course to travel the world
- Adjust seamlessly to different cultural settings and ways of working
- Appreciate taking part in development of new services, tools and business initiatives
Ideally you are based in the EU and you will be working from home, but expected to travel to our Copenhagen office from time to time, as well as to customer premises, plus make occasional business trips to locations within the company footprint.
A unique company culture characterized by well-defined values and an informal, but performance oriented working environment. As with any role at Pipol, there is room for both personal growth and professional development.
The position offers a competitive salary in correspondence with your qualifications. Please, submit your application and CV via "Apply here" no later than the 31-03-2019. Your application will be treated in confidence.
For further information regarding the position, please call Annette Hammerich, Back Office Director +45 22 75 31 04.
Read more about Pipol here: www.pipol.com