Sales Representative Life Science Mass Spectrometry
Your Career at Bruker – Develop Your Potential
As one of the world’s leading analytical instrumentation companies, Bruker covers a broad spectrum of advanced solutions in all fields of research and development. All our systems and instruments are designed to improve safety of products, accelerate time-to-market and support industries in successfully enhancing quality of life. We’ve been driving innovation in analytical instrumentation for 50 years now. Today, worldwide more than 6,000 employees are working on this permanent challenge, at over 90 locations on all continents.
Sales responsibility and promotion of the growth of Bruker’s Life Science Mass Spectrometry business in Denmark in accordance with the company strategy, including mass spectrometry instrumentation, sample preparation robots, bioinformatics software and consumables. The primary objectives are to raise the profile of the company in the life sciences community, present the products in a competitive way and ensure customer satisfaction during and post-sale.
For our market in Denmark we are looking for a Sales Representative (m/f/d) Life Science Mass Spectrometry
- Execute an own quota of LSMS new order bookings for Denmark by finding new customers in industry and academia using a variety of tools ranging from personal networking to internet searches
- Contributing to marketing activities such as composing advertisements and mailings
- Qualifying potential sales leads by discussion with and understanding of the customer’s needs
- Arranging and hosting customer demonstrations in the European demo centers (Paris, Madrid, Bremen)
- Generate quotations and handle relevant EU tendering processes
- Manage public and private tender submissions
- Negotiate pricing in collaboration with the parent factory and management and close deals with customers
- Arrange exhibitions and seminars at conferences in the territory
- Maintain a relationship with existing customers and assist in post-sale activities
- Market observation and analysis, as well as the active reception of customer demands and interests, which may lead to an improvement of our solutions and offerings
- Report to the Nordic Sales Manager
- The candidate must be an outgoing and likeable individual with a high degree of personal integrity
- Experience in sales of analytical equipment is highly desired
- Self-motivation is essential as is a willingness to work with others toward a shared goal
- Well-organized and able to decide priorities in a rapidly changing commercial environment
- A high standard of verbal and written English is a prerequisite
- Current valid driving license
- BSc or equivalent in Life or Analytical Science with some postgraduate experience, either in industry or during a further qualification
- An understanding of the role of different mass spectrometry techniques in Life Science
- Practical laboratory experience in Mass Spectrometry applied to Life Science
- Language: fluent Danish and English is required
At Bruker, you can expect an interdisciplinary work environment in an expanding business. You will be part of a highly qualified and dedicated team. Alongside above average employee benefits, we offer training and seminars that support your further development.
Start your career and apply now for the job via "Apply here".
(Reference numner 2018-6653)!