Senior HR Data Analyst (12 month contract)
We’re hiring a Senior HR Data Analyst!
Join our team of professionals in HR Information Systems, and lead the way on how to better understand our business, people, processes and the data which are generated from the interaction of these!
Take the lead and digitalise our business!
As a Senior HR Data Analyst, you are part of our People & Culture Centre of Excellence (HRIS), working and collaborating with our HR leaders globally to map key HR processes and drive the development of metrics requirements. You build the analytics capability in the organization and accelerate the digitalisation of our HR processes. You predict how people react through data and explore ways to improve our people processes.
The role is scheduled to be a 12 month contract.
As part of our team, you can be the lead on exciting tasks such as:
- Optimise our business, by finding new ways to extract data from our people processes, define and format these, and present the findings through data visualisation to senior management to accelerate our digitalisation.
- Provide guidance for the business to interpret workforce data and metrics, and recommend appropriate actions based on data as we continue our global growth.
- Collaborate cross functionally to set up reports, dashboards and scorecards for analysis and support complex data changes in our HR system.
- Define the data governance model and establish global HR data quality standard, ensuring compliance with global data privacy laws.
- Lead periodic data audits within HR and attend to internal and external audit request.
- Run pilot projects on potential changes to HR system and data setup.
Our new team member will ideally be able to say yes to the following qualifications:
- Degree in related discipline (i.e. Business, Computer Science, Data Analytics).
- Min. 5 years of relevant experience in HR Systems, with at least 2 years of relevant experience in data analytics.
- Good understanding of HR and business processes, with strong analytical skills.
- Strong IT skills and good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Communicate well in both written and spoken English. Other languages are an advantage.
Are you feeling inspired?
To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply online’ below. Final deadline for applications is the 31st of May 2019.
Hempel in brief:
Since 1915 Hempel has been a world-leading coatings specialist, providing protection and inspiration to the world around us. Today we have over 6,500 people in 80 countries delivering trusted solutions in the protective, decorative, marine, container, industrial and yacht markets. This includes many recognised brands like Crown Paints, J. W. Ostendorf, Schaepman and Jones-Blair.
Hempel is proudly owned by the Hempel Foundation, which supports cultural, humanitarian and scientific causes across the world.