Regional HR Business Partner
At the VELUX Group, we give you the chance to grow. To shape your own career. To work in an international environment. To be part of a company that leads the market in sustainable indoor living. We offer you a world of opportunities – if you have the ability and the drive to take them.
Discover more at velux.com/career or velux.dk/karriere.
Would you like to drive the strategic and operational HR agenda for our window manufacturing area in Western Europe?
Then join us as a trusted partner to the VP of the manufacturing area and step into a central position where you act as the link between the business and the global HR organisation.
As Regional HR Business Partner, you will report to the HR Director for Supply, and your key responsibilities will be to provide HR business partnering to the VP and to take the functional HR responsibility for 3 plants in Denmark, 1 in France and 1 in Germany.
You will be part of the regional leadership team, providing HR insights and helping formulate the overall business plan and HR initiatives for the production area. Also, you will ensure effective deployment of global HR initiatives while providing input for global HR development projects acting as representative for the production companies. Through close collaboration with the local HR teams, you ensure a clear link between the functional strategy and local HR priorities and actions, and you support and facilitate change management processes.
”VELUX is a global matrix organisation. And you represent global HR in this position; primarily as a strong partner to the VP and his leadership team, but also as a matrix manager for the local HR teams. Building strong relations in the organisation is key to your success in this role,” explains Linda Binderup Mark, HR Director for the Supply organisation in VELUX.
Your tasks will also be to:
- Ensure efficient execution of global HR people processes (people and organisation review, global employee surveys, annual dialogues and bonus)
- Monitor and follow up on capability development in the plants to match the long-term needs of the business
- Ensure relevant HR analytics on e.g. labour market trends, people KPIs in the plants, HR data, etc.
- Develop and support local HR, ensuring that they deliver professional HR support for local management
- Handle leadership and people development activities as well as recruitments of executives and senior managers
You know how to make your influence count and how to create strong results in a matrix organisation using your vast business understanding and analytical, tactical and strategic skill set. Moreover, you master transformation and change management, and you are right at home in a lean-driven production environment. Putting on your safety shoes and walking down to the production floor does not faze you. You understand the importance of being a visible partner and resource to those around you, and you are comfortable travelling between sites. To succeed, you also:
- Hold a master’s degree within an HR related area, and you have leadership development and coaching experience
- Have 10+ years of experience working with HR management at a strategic level and have worked and created results in a matrix organisation
- Possess a fully stocked HR toolbox and an understanding of HR processes such as people and organisation reviews, people development, facilitation and coaching
- Have knowledge of regional labour market trends as well as experience with labour market surveillance (labour market dashboards for employee turnover, salary development, demographics, etc.)
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills and speak and write English fluently – if you speak French and/or German it is an advantage
You embark on a career in an international environment where you play a crucial role as a link between the business – i.e. the production companies – and global HR – i.e. the Centres of Excellence within Learning & Development, C&B and Global HR operations.
”You will interact with colleagues and peers at all levels, and you get to join a market-leading and socially responsible company with strong family values. And you will have the freedom to drive the HR agenda for this production area – I really do think that it is a great opportunity,” Linda finishes.
Application and contact
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and the VELUX Group, please feel free to contact Linda Binderup Mark, HR Director VELUX Supply, by telephone +45 23 82 61 04.
We look forward to receiving your application and CV as soon as possible.
For 75 years, the VELUX Group has created better living environments for people around the world; making the most of daylight and fresh air through the roof. Our product programme includes roof windows and modular skylights as well as a range of decoration and sun screenings, roller shutters, installation solutions and intelligent home controls. These products help to ensure a healthy and sustainable indoor climate, for work and learning, for play and pleasure. We work globally – with sales and manufacturing operations in more than 40 countries and around 9,500 employees worldwide. The VELUX Group is owned by VKR Holding A/S, a limited company wholly owned by foundations and family.
For more information, visit www.velux.com