Planner Scheduler / Project Controller
Jones Engineering Group require an experienced Planners/Project Controller for projects in Mainland Europe.
Role / Requirements:
- Relevant 3rd level qualification
- Minimum of 4 years post qualification experience (ideally in a M&E contracting environment)
- Experience in Primavera P6 software would be advantageous
- Experience on process/pharma projects would be advantageous
- Producing construction schedules for agreement with client in conjunction with the Project Manager
- Fully resource/cost loaded schedule
- Maintenance of construction schedule
- Track planned versus actual progress and produce reports on same
- Working with construction team members to capture and log any issues affecting progress
- Attending site meetings (internal and client based)
- Monitoring original versus actual budgets for scope growth/changes
- Use of internal database project control system
- Document control features
- Ensuring all progress is captured in updates of system
- Monitoring fabrication shops output
- Monitoring site install output
- Use of pre-defined database reports for circulation of information to project team
- Take lead in production/coordination in issuing of weekly reports
- Remuneration package will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Joining our team means joining our legacy. At Jones Engineering Group we have over 128 years’ experience as a world class engineering contractor. Our core divisions include Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Sprinkler and Fire Protection. Some of the other services we provide for our private, public and government clients include Waste to Energy (BioEnergy), Specialist Lift, Off Site Fabrication, Technical Support Services, Maintenance, Asset Management, BIM (Building Information Modelling) and Geo-Surveying. We offer competitive salaries, financial support for further training, Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status, performance incentives and the ability to progress your career with a world class engineering contractor.