Compensation & Benefits Senior Specialist, EMEA (Maternity Cover)
Do you want to join one of the world's leading jewellery brands and one of the world's best employers? PANDORA is looking for a maternity cover to head up Compensation & Benefits for our EMEA region, which covers all PANDORA markets across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
With reference to our HR Director, EMEA and dotted line to our Global C&B Director, you will be responsible for all C&B related activities in the EMEA Region. Together with your C&B peers for Americas and Asia/Pacific Region, as well as our Production in Thailand, you will become part of the Global C&B community in PANDORA with opportunity to work on projects on a global scale and secure overall alignment.
As Compensation & Benefits Senior Specialist you will perform internal and external pay analysis in order to make compensation recommendations that ensure both internal equity and external competitiveness. The EMEA region covers all PANDORA markets across Europe, the Middle East and Africa. You will work on securing incentives, benefits, compensation and titles in the region are aligned with the compensation and benefit philosophy and overall corporate policies. Furthermore you are the Regional expert within the C&B areas and a competent partner supporting the local management. Success criteria will be to make sure PANDORA can attract and retain the right quality of talent through having the right compensation and benefits offering.
- Regionally responsible for all compensation and benefits matters
- Provide benchmark on salary packages in the region
- Manage yearly merit adjustment process in the region
- Provide research, expertise, and on-going evaluation of all benefits programs and vendor effectiveness to assess cost savings, process improvements, and legal requirements to remain competitive and in compliance with all benefit programs
- Implement global compensation and benefits initiatives
- Provide data on compensation and benefits to relevant stakeholders, for example Global HR
- Recommend, develop, and implement compensation and benefits programs in close cooperation with Global C&B that supports PANDORA's overall business strategy and helps attract and retain quality talent
- Responsible for providing consultative support to the Human Resources team and the PANDORA management team on all compensation and benefit-related matters
- Responsible for partnering with the Group HR and providing analytical and consultative support regarding regional compensation issues and trends
- Support the implementation of organizational changes throughout the region
- Preferably a degree or professional qualification within a relevant field
- Solid experience working with a broad range of assignments within the HR field in a regional/global context
- Preferably experience in working with job grading/frameworks (Mercer, Hay etc.)
- Proven track record of delivering business results through pragmatic HR initiatives
- Experience working with external providers
- Proactive and analytical mindset
- Flexible and pragmatic attitude
- Cultural understanding and accustomed to working with different countries and cultures
- Ability to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong business acumen
- Ability to work with senior leadership
- Ability to effectively negotiate and influence key stakeholders
The Head of Compensation & Benefits must live up to PANDORA's core values:
- Can do attitude and high performance drive
- Great overview and whole hearted passion
- Strong individual - yet team player in the pride
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in a regional team of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. The EMEA regional team consists of around 70 people, covering app. 5000 employees throughout the region, who work closely together and help each other and appreciate an informal and humorous tone. Our EMEA office is situated at our global headquarter in Copenhagen where we are around 500 employees.
If you can see yourself in this position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world, please click the "Apply online" button below to apply. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis.
Deadline: 31 May 2019.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 32,000 people worldwide of whom more than 14,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net