Account Manager Cordis Norway
Headquartered in Dublin, Ohio, Cardinal Health (NYSE: CAH) is a health care services company that improves the cost-effectiveness of healthcare. As the business behind healthcare, Cardinal Health helps pharmacies, hospitals and ambulatory care sites focus on patient care while reducing costs, improving efficiency and quality, and increasing profitability. Cardinal Health is an essential link in the healthcare supply chain, providing pharmaceuticals and medical products to more than 100,000 locations each day and is also the industry-leading direct-to-home medical supplies distributor. The company is a leading manufacturer of medical and surgical products, including gloves, surgical apparel and fluid management products. In addition, the company supports the growing diagnostic industry by supplying medical products to clinical laboratories and operating the nation's largest network of radio pharmacies that dispense products to aid in the early diagnosis and treatment of disease. Ranked #14 on the Fortune 500, Cardinal Health employs more than 50,000 people worldwide and generates a turnover of about USD 130bn. Join our team that strives each day to make healthcare more efficient, providers more effective, and patients as healthy as possible. More information about the company may be found at: www.cardinalhealth.com
In September 2015, Cardinal Health acquired Cordis from Johnson & Johnson. Cordis manufactures Cardiology and Endovascular products and brings a global commercial footprint and operations in more than 50 countries. Cordis retained its brand name to capitalize on its already strong brand recognition in the market. We are currently looking to recruit an Account Manager for our Cardio- and Endovascular business in Norway. The future incumbent will be based peferably in either the Bergen or Trondheim region and will be reporting to our Sales & Marketing Director.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Achieving Sales Plan
- Maintain account plans, customer contact details, review territory plans on a frequent basis
- Monitor daily sales and measure results
- Search for tenders announced in your territory
- Monitor and enforce the performance of tender contracts in your territory
- Carry out and co-ordinate marketing campaigns in your territory
- Effectively allocate time among key customers to include Interventional Cardiologist, Interventional radiologists, Vascular Surgeons, radiographers, nurses and other key stakeholders, including non-clinical stakeholders
- Watch and report on actions taken by competitors, in particular with respect to key customers
- Possess and improve knowledge about competitive products
- Regularly conduct training and seminars for customers (product users) with respect to product indications, contraindications and the manner of administration
- Participate in medical procedures with the use of Cordis products as technical support for customers
- Participate in selected conferences/congresses
- Be familiar with the existing and newly-launched medical products and procedures
- Apply professional and effective sales techniques leading to the sale of Cordis products
- Represent Cordis in a professional and ethical manner in all situations.
Qualifications & experience
- Fluency in both English and Norwegian is required
- Experience in a fast paced organization with a quick and pragmatic decisions approach
- Minimum of two years’ experience as Sales Representative within the medical devices industry or other relevant medical background.
- Understanding local Health Care systems
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills.
- Ability to think out of the box and propose innovative solutions / approaches.
- Time management, efficiency, the ability to meet deadlines work with minimal supervision.
- Attractive compensation package including base pay, bonus and merit increases
- Retirement benefits (company pension plan)
- Private healthcare
- Disability insurance
- Partly reimbursement of annual gym/fitness studio fees
- Employee assistance program and much more...
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.