(Senior) Account Manager (M/F/D)
- Within the market, you are responsible for maintaining a portfolio of clients and executing the strategies, budget, and guidelines of Birkenstock.
- Playing an active part in continuously building the brand by maintaining and developing the client portfolio
- Confidently taking on the responsibility of sales, replenishments, and budget on a client level
- Developing and executing go-to market strategies with the Sales and Marketing teams
- Tracking the sellout data-stock-reports
- Taking part in bi-annual sales conventions and report to the Managing Director
(Senior) Account Manager in Copenhagen
SEND US YOUR APPLICATION TODAY:
We look forward to receiving your complete application including your earliest starting date and your annual salary expectation.
Please click on "Apply now" to apply.
Birkenstock GmbH & Co. KG Services · Human Resources
BIRKENSTOCK Campus · 53577 Neustadt (Wied)
REQUIRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, BACKGROUND:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales/accounting managing
- Experience within the fashion and shoe business
- Extensive experience with MS Office
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Communicative teamplayer with high self-motivation and intercultural competence
- Fluent English
- Strong willingness to travel within the region