Digital Project Manager, Global Marketing
The digital marketing team in PANDORA Global Marketing is seeking an experienced Digital Project Manager, with a great passion for, understanding of, and expertise within developing branded shopping experiences on digital media.
PANDORA is constantly growing, and so is the Digital Marketing team. We are therefore looking for a new colleague to join us as a Digital Project Manager at PANDORA’s Global Head Office. You will get the opportunity to work with varied digital campaigns and projects, focusing on creating inspiring and intuitive shopping experiences for our consumers around the world. You will work with other talented and creative minds in an innovative and collaborative environment, for a world-renowned global jewellery brand, known for its high quality, hand-finished and contemporary design, at affordable prices.
Your areas of responsibilities:
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Project and content management of digital activities, driving varied projects and brand/marketing campaigns through the conceptual and creative phases to the technical. development, as well as managing final content preparation, test, launch and evaluation.
- Work closely together with a cross-functional global marketing team, including Product, Brand Marketing, PR, Social Media, CRM, Retail etc.
- Guide and cooperate with both external and internal creative and technical partners, as well as digital support team.
- Plan and align global digital rollouts, in cooperation with other digital project managers and teams around the world, ensuring business relevance and involvement of relevant stakeholders.
- Ensure that digital touchpoints in general are aligned with brand and current communication strategy, as well as consumer needs and relevant market trends.
- Support regions and markets in digital matters, providing relevant guidelines and toolboxes.
What is needed to succeed:
We are looking for a person with 6+ years of proven experience as digital project manager or planner from agency or international company – preferably within B2C. Moreover you have:
- A Marketing or Communications degree, preferably with a digital focus
- Excellent project management skills, with leadership experience
- Great experience working with ecommerce and digital marketing, across digital touch points
- Experience with incorporating consumer data and insights, to ensure great digital results
- The ability to adapt to business and consumer needs, while keeping the “bigger picture” in mind
- A strong understanding of how to utilise branded and tactical storytelling to position the brand
- Worked in an international environment or with international clients and you speak and write English fluently.
- Great skills in Microsoft Office and Project Management tools.
Your personal qualifications makes a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if you:
- Have a highly developed commercial and strategic mind set, with a great passion for creating digital consumer experiences
- Have a creative mind set, with an eye for every detail
- Have a great overview of projects and tasks
- Are structured and proactive in your work approach
- Naturally manages to inspire, involve and on-board team members and different stakeholders
- Have a high stress threshold, great at multitasking and flexible in terms of assignments
- Work independently, but are at the same time a great team player
- Are outgoing and have a positive mind set
- Have great presentation and communication skills
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 13 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
Head of Digital Campaigns, Digital Marketing - Global Marketing
+45 25330160 or firstname.lastname@example.org
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please apply via "Apply now". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 32,000 people worldwide of whom more than 14,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net