Media Planner & Performance manager, Global Media
Global Marketing is looking for a Media Planner and Performance Manager to help us improve our overall media planning, allocation and efficiency in media performance. You will work across regions, markets and agencies to optimize spend, mix and timing.
As media planner and the main point of contact for our analytic partners – leading the global implementation of measurement tools – you will work with a number of different measurement tools. The suite of tools includes econometric modelling and Multitouch attribution, but also looking at Google Marketing Platform, Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics – giving our markets the best foundation for optimizing media investment. Together with our analytic partners, agencies, media partners and markets you will focus on improving our performance in media looking at the consumer journey in an omnichannel view. Creating guidelines for the optimal channel mix to support both brand and sales metrics.
Your areas of responsibilities:
- Media Planning:
- Overseeing media planning in our markets, supporting with best practises
- Evaluating media plans
- Scenario planning – build business cases for investment for our management board
- Analysing media performance:
- Liaising with markets, regions and agencies to optimise performance
- Monitor media spend and reporting on performance
- Econometric modelling:
- Implement Econometric modelling across markets and agencies
- Secure data quality and collection – refinement of model
- Manage data collection across markets
- Improve (digital) performance through deployment of attribution model
- For media analytic - Main POC for analytic partners.
What is needed to succeed:
- 4+ years of media agency planning function including digital media
- 4+ years of experience with Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and Google Marketing Platform
- Experience in media performance
- Experience with econometric modelling & MTA
- Preferable experience from a media agency or analytic consultancy
- It’s a prerequisite that you have at least a Bachelor Degree.
- You speak and write English fluently and you have worked in an international environment
Your personal qualifications makes a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if you:
- Love to work with numbers and transforming data into tangible actions
- Have a strong personal interest in digital media with an action-oriented mindset and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to be organized and process; solution-oriented with high attention to detail
- Are collaborative by nature.
- Are able to partner with internal and external teams and be flexible to team dynamics and cultures
This role is based in the PANDORA Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark.
Candidates should be willing to travel approximately 15 days a year.
Start date: as soon as possible.
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people.
The Media team will be a part of Global Marketing, and although we are very busy, we also appreciate and maintain an informal and humorous tone.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
Global Media Director
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please apply via "Apply now"
We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,700 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 32,000 people worldwide of whom more than 14,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net