Sales Territory Manager (Europe) – Job description
Immudex is looking for a Sales Territory Manager for the territory of Europe to cover a twelve months maternity leave.
Immudex is a growing company providing solutions for T cell immune monitoring within immunotherapy, transplantation, infections disease and autoimmunity. Based on our proprietary Dextramer technology, we develop and market research reagents and diagnostic assays enabling researchers, developers and clinicians to measure disease-specific T cell responses.
We are looking for a Sales Territory Manager with a deep knowledge of immunology/immune monitoring to be our European customer facing lead, leveraging scientific understanding of immunology in a commercial role.
- Work proactively to maintain and grow the European Customer base by
- manage sales process for customers within the territory incl. responding to customer enquiries
- perform visits to and telecom calls with customers to establish optimal solutions for their technical challenges and applications of Immudex’ products
- identify and develop new accounts and sales opportunities o deliver effective, scientifically based presentations during conferences and at customer locations within the assigned territory to promote the Immudex product portfolio
- identify and maintain relationships with key thought leaders in the relevant subject areas(s).
- Perform monthly and quarterly sales reporting and database updating.
- Work closely with colleagues in the commercial team at Immudex to devise and execute effective tactical sales plans in alignment with established marketing strategy.
- Maintain an understanding of current immune monitoring and competitive technologies and their relevance to immune-oncology, immunotherapy vaccines and other immune-related diseases.
- PhD or Master’s degree with hands on experience from immunology, preferable T-cell immunology
- Experience from working in industry with reagent sales.
- Strong interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- Problem-solving attitude and motivation to provide solutions based on customer needs.
- Authentic and enthusiastic with a genuine interest in customer satisfaction.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills including the ability to give outstanding presentations.
- Self-motivated, time efficient, independent and with the ability to work in a multidisciplinary environment.
- Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with Salesforce.
The candidate should enjoy operating in an exceptionally dynamic, high-achieving and cooperative environment, where every voice matter.
The position is open for immediate recruitment. Please apply to this position as soon as possible to email@example.com. Applications will be processed on an ongoing basis. For more information, please contact Helene K. Hjenner, CEO, at +45 31 10 91 91.
Based in Copenhagen, Denmark, with North American operations based in Fairfax, Virginia, Immudex manufactures MHC Dextramer® for the detection of antigen-specific T cells. Under an agreement with the US Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIC) and the European Cancer Immunotherapy Consortium (CIMT), Immudex also provides MHC Multimer and Elispot proficiency panel services worldwide. Immudex’ MHC Dextramer® products are utilized for the quantification or sorting of antigen-specific T cells in life science research, in vitro diagnostics, as well as the development of immunotherapeutics and vaccines. The primary focus is research-use-only products for the immune monitoring of immunotherapy development, and monitoring of CMV cellular immunity in transplant and other immune-deficient patients. In Europe, the CE-marked Dextramer CMV Kit is approved for in vitro diagnostic use, for the quantification of CMV-specific T cells. USA FDA 510(k) clearance for the CMV kit was granted March 2017. GMP Grade reagents are available.