International project coordinator
JGH Group is a global procurement and trading company working with major organizations and governments, mainly within the sectors of Construction Materials, Electrification, Security Equipment, Machinery and Marine. With more than 60 years of trading experience, JGH is a respected player in the international trading arena, currently with offices in Denmark and Kenya.
Currently developing our activities in West Africa, we are looking for an International Project Coordinator to join our successful and expanding Project Department. Based in Copenhagen, Denmark the International Project Coordinator will refer to the Project Manager and be responsible for work with both existing and new customers and suppliers.
- Handling preparation and bid submission of tenders mostly for African Market (Sub-Sahara)
- Managing and performing multiple cross-functions such as sales, procurement and logistics
- Executing different tasks related to field project execution
- Prospection of new projects and business partners across West Africa, with emphasis on French speaking countries
- Assistance to Project Manager in different tasks
- Travelling activity mostly to Africa, Asia and Middle East expected to be minimum 20-40 days yearly.
- Education within Sales/International Sales, Procurement, Logistics or any other relevant field
- Experience in project management, business development and/or procurement is a plus
- Prior experience doing business with Sub-Sahara Africa is a plus
- Strong ability to work independently, taking a high level of accountability
- Fluency in English and French
- Proficiency in Spanish/Chinese is a plus
- High self-motivation
- Well-organized and with strong attention to details
- Capable of multi-tasking
- MS Office / Excel at an advanced level.
Applications to be sent to email@example.com