Channel Support Specialist - Retail Operations, EMEA
The PANDORA EMEA Regional Office supports more than 60 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa. The EMEA Channel Support team is a part of the EMEA Retail Operations and Business Development department. The team supports and coordinates our B2B and Travel Retail business making the lives of our partners and market teams easier, contributing to an optimal and smooth Retail Operation partners and stores. Our main focus is to reduce complexity, ensuring Pandora is easy to do business with.
The Channel Support Manager will be responsible for building, implementing and driving performance reporting and follow up and at the same time support our markets and partners on ad hoc enquiries and Customer Service task.
- Optimization of Cloud/CMS processes:
- Monthly performance reporting and follow-up on B2B processes - B2B portal, cloud/CMS etc.
- Usage queries and operationalizing the interfaces between CMS and AX etc.
- B2B CRM:
- Enhancement project participation, driven by Global IT but regionally supported; i.e. UAT's and feedback etc.
- Support markets setting up yearly goals
- CRM roll outs and hyper care support incl. set up of the system, store data, translation, set up of questions, training of the users
- Ad hoc support on franchise & distributors:
- Regional contract overview and management
- Process descriptions and ways of working across markets
- Day to day queries and daily execution on customer/stakeholder service requests
- Ad hoc support tasks - team, markets, stakeholders
- Procedure descriptions and tracking
- Policy coordination and facilitation of new/changed processes and onboarding new markets
- We expect a minimum of 5 years of B2B customer relations experience and experience working within an international environment and across multiple cultures
- Experience with retail systems/operation and analytical skills are considered an advantage
- Fluent in English, spoken as well as written
- The Channel Support Specialist must be operational, hands-on, have a strong focus on execution and making processes and tools work. Matching the requirements from markets and teams will require rolling up the sleeves and getting things done
- You show the ability to prioritize and keep a thorough structure of your workflow. You have excellent collaborative skills, and put pride in being an active partner and team player with a can do attitude
- Collaboration skills & team spirit
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 15 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Head of SDP & Travel Retail, Telley Melby at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click on the "apply online " button below.
Deadline: 13th of June 2019.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 13,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net