Sales Director - REGUS
Can you make our business grow in Denmark? In order to meet Regus’ rapid growth and ambition to expand in Copenhagen and in the rest of Denmark in the coming years, we are looking for a Sales Director to grow with us. You will have a strong and central role in our Danish organization, and with reference to the Nordic Management, you will have the responsibility for growing our business in Denmark, incl. the Greater Copenhagen area and to ensure motivation and well-being of your sales team of 5 dedicated Area Sales Managers.
With reference to the Vice President Sales North Europe the Sales Director is responsible for leading a high performing and successful sales team for a defined area, managing and working with the Regional Corporate Directors to build larger/global accounts. The Sales Director will also oversee partnerships with brokers and will deliver key localized events targeted at increasing sales. You will be responsible for maximising our revenue across all our Regus centers in Denmark whilst maintaining and improving customer service (NPS) through your center team.
You will hire and manage world class teams within your area to help deliver these objectives. You will also have your own responsibility for large corporate accounts.
Your primary objectives:
- Grow revenue, volume of deals and development of existing customer base
- Increase number of Corporate Accounts
- Hiring and motivating great talent measured by employee net promoter score (ENPS)
- Develop relationships with brokers and hands-on selling the range
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage revenue, sales targets and KPIs
- Successfully hire, train and manage the sales team in Denmark
- Lead and performance manage all direct reports to achieve sales and revenue targets
- Take the lead personally on larger sales opportunities and partnerships by developing and maintaining strategic relationships with large corporations and brokers at a senior level in coordination with global corporate accounts strategy
- Business development of corporate and large accounts in Denmark
- Take ownership for innovative and effective usage of CRM tool to drive sales
- Work with and manage 5 team leads in Operations to retain and develop existing customers
- Maintain regular communication with peers to communicate best practices and share learnings
- Work towards 100% center occupancy through achieving completed tour goals and delivery of deals
- Take ownership of pricing strategy with global pricing head ensuring price is set at right level for territory of responsibility
- Gather competitor data from Sales Managers and share with VP Sales
What we expect from you:
- Min. three years of experience of managing teams and P&Ls
- Preferably a university education
- Delivered outstanding commercial results in a senior sales management role, ideally in a B-to-B company
- Worked in a high growth, fast paced sales environment
- Expert at high impact presentations, process definition and improvement
- Experience in building high performing teams with demonstrable results
- Comfortable with using CRM platforms and the ability to apply data to drive results
- Highly analytical, detail-oriented and excellent communication skills
- Very flexible mindset and the ability to manage change proactively
Leading the flexible workplace revolution globally, REGUS offers:
- An exciting sales and management challenge that will help our organization achieve best in class results
- Lots of autonomy and good development opportunities
- A challenging job in an ever-changing environment
- Participation in the development and strategic work for our Danish team and business
The job is a full-time position and your workplace is in Copenhagen. We offer an attractive salary, bonus and pension scheme.
The recruitment process is handled by INCIPIA. Send your application and CV as soon as possible by using the “Apply online” button below. We will call in for interviews on an ongoing basis. You are also welcome to call Hasse Steenbuch from INCIPIA at +45 40 10 62 80 if you have questions.
Regus, part of www.iwgplc.com, is the World’s largest provider of flexible workplace solutions with brands such as Regus, SPACES, No 18 and more, leading the workplace revolution. Established in 1989, and based in Switzerland, the company offers a wide range of products and services which allow individuals and companies to work however, wherever, and whenever they need to. IWG (international workplace group) is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a part of the FTSE 250.
Although we operate in over 120 countries, 900 cities and 3,000 locations, we’re still expanding rapidly. In fact, we’re currently opening over 1 new centers every day, achieving over double digit year-on-year growth.
We achieve our outstanding results through our people. It is our customer focused people who are making business happen. They are behind our fantastic success and incredible growth.