International Account Manager / Regional Sales Manager
INVISIO Communications A/S has in a short period of time gained a position as the worldwide leading provider of advanced hearing protection and communication solutions for use in demanding environments for instance within Military, Public Safety and Law Enforcement.
We have secured remarkable wins in most of the major NATO countries and have consequently experienced exponential growth during the +5 years. As we want to ensure we continue that path, we’re looking for a new colleague to strengthen our Sales & Marketing team.
You will be responsible for ensuring a successful sales and promotional effort including both direct sales and distribution sales within your designated countries, thereby developing the INVISIO presence, positioning and foothold. You will be getting a very thorough introduction to our solutions and markets and you’ll have a compelling opportunity to impact INVISIO’s future path.
Your ideas and performance are hence expected to contribute significantly to INVISIO’s revenue growth and in addition we expect for you to participate actively in the all-encompassing sales and marketing related development of the company across markets and segments.
- Successfully manage and develop both INVISIO direct sales as well as distribution sales including a professional channel management either via current accounts and/or engaging in an active search for a more effective sales channel should you deem that appropriate.
- As a part of the above, locate, select and develop distribution channels to ensure they become motivated, educated and proactive.
- Improve end-user relationships at all stages of the relationship life cycle from pre-sales to post-sales ensuring a continuous follow up
- Establishing collaboration with relevant partners, 3rd parties and influencers.
- You’re expected to stay on top of major trends, demands and market development especially in your designated countries including bids and tenders as well as other sales opportunities stemming from designated 3rd parties.
- You will plan and participate in a range of relevant trade shows across the world – both within an INVISIO framework and in co-operation with distribution partners.
We are looking for a candidate who is likely to be able to demonstrate a solid track record managing and successfully developing sales and in doing so have met or exceeded sales targets preferably across borders and cultures.
You are a positive and committed self-starter, open to changes, goal-oriented and possess a solid commercial understanding. You have a very well-developed sense of propriety/sense of situation and you come across as a highly likeable and trustworthy professional.
Although you are used to paving the way for your own success, you are a strong team player.
You are fluent in English as this is the company language.
You will be based out of at our headquarters in Hvidovre and should expect approximately 40-60 travel days per year.
The following will enhance your candidacy:
- Proven sales experience and solid results from Business to Government or Business to Business type selling.
- Experience from promoting technical products and/or profound interest in technical aspects and solution selling.
- Commercially relevant education at Bachelor or Master level or comparable.
- Prior experience from the military or law enforcement including deployment.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Mastering other major languages.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office.
- A very healthy sense of humour.
INVISIO offers an independent and demanding job in an enthusiastic and very international atmosphere.
You will have a large degree of influence on your work-day. As INVISIO develops rapidly you will constantly be challenged and be able to develop professionally as well as personally. INVISIO has a culture where high transparency, competency, teamwork and employee satisfaction is in focus and where everybody has a strong voice and a high degree of freedom as we trust everybody to do their utmost.
Please send your motivated application and CV to HR Manager Anja Pelby at firstname.lastname@example.org marked “International Account Manager”. As we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis, please make sure to apply as soon as possible as the position will be closed when we find the right candidate.
For further information about the position, please contact Regional Sales Director, Ole Konarski at email@example.com, whom you will be reporting to, alternatively you are also welcome to contact SVP, Global Sales & Marketing, Carsten Aagesen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the company
INVISIO offers cutting-edge personal communication and hearing protection systems that enable users to operate and communicate safely and clearly in all environments, even under extreme conditions, such as very loud noise, in extreme heat and under water.
INVISIO systems consist of headsets, advanced control units and intercom systems utilizing a range of INVISIO patented technologies. Our systems provide certified hearing protection while maintaining the user’s normal hearing (full auditory situational awareness) and are interfaced to a wide range of communication devices like 2-way radios, mobile phones, intercom systems etc.
INVISIO is marketed both directly and through a global network of partners to governmental and other public service users.
INVISIO has a local presence via fully owned subsidiaries in United States, France, Italy and Thailand.
Our headquarter is located in Copenhagen and the company is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Stock Exchange (ticker: IVSO).
For further information please visit: www.invisio.com.