Rental assistant (maternity cover)
Would you like to work with an international network of customers as rental assistant?
EIVA is an engineering company operating in the international maritime industry. We offer hardware, software and services such as rental, maintenance and training to customers specialising in offshore wind, oil and gas, and construction, just to name a few.
The rental department is very busy and as one of our team members is going on parental leave, we are looking for a substitute rental assistant for a 12-month period who can help us make sure that our customers in both Denmark and abroad can successfully map oceans, discover forgotten mines and build wind turbines.
You will work closely together with our rental manager in providing our customers with hardware, software and personnel for short or long periods – ranging from one-day to month-long projects. This includes following customer projects after quotations have been turned into orders, from the rented product/personnel leave EIVA’s address until they return home, and thereby ensuring that all parties involved experience a smooth process, before, during and after the job.
Your tasks will include…
- Making quotations for customers and order handling in our ERP system
- Keeping an eye on and reporting all relevant details (days of rent, number of products/personnel in play, prices, etc) to our finance department
- Daily contact with other involved departments in the company (service and production, software and shipping) and sometimes also external partners, ensuring a successful handover of the rental order to the customer
- Direct contact with customers, assisting them with the inquiries they may have regarding the order
The ideal candidate…
- Finds it interesting to work in an international environment with very technical products and direct contact to customers
- Is outgoing and service-minded, having the ability to meet deadlines and fulfil requirements quickly – often our customers need us to get back to them as soon as the mail is read
- Easily navigates all the small details of an order, ensuring that they constitute a bigger picture which will leave the customer happy with the service provided
- Holds a relevant degree in sales – such as global business engineering, economics and business administration, or similar
- Likes crunching and keeping track of numbers, making use of the wonders of Excel
- Possesses strong English skills, both verbally and in writing
- Is motivated to quickly develop product and application expertise
- Has a positive and proactive approach to his/her work, customers, partners and colleagues
- Has worked with Microsoft Dynamics NAV or other ERP systems
Candidates with technical and/or financial flair will get a big plus in the margin.
You'll be working out of our headquarters in Stilling (just one minute away from E45 and 15 minutes away from Aarhus).
Please don’t be afraid to apply – even if you know nothing about the offshore industry!
We know that we operate in a niche industry, so if you’re new to the maritime world, we’ll be sure to equip you with all necessary introductions to our activities and solutions before you dive into the EIVA waters.
Equally, we welcome applications from young minds — fresh, enthusiastic and recently finished with their education. You don’t have to have a long resume, just a willingness to apply yourself!
When you’re part of the EIVA crew…
Joining EIVA means becoming part of a company that takes pride in having an informal and open workplace culture, engaged with high-end, innovative technology in an inspiring environment.
At EIVA, because of how highly we value an individual’s sense of personal responsibility and proactivity, it’s possible to make your mark and surprise us if you find undiscovered opportunities.
We value proper balance between work and private life; something reflected by 15th, 20th and even 25th anniversaries being a common enough event among our colleagues.
We offer various benefits, such as a pension scheme and health insurance, a canteen that no one leaves with an empty stomach, and an active social calendar.
Ready to dive in?
If we have caught your attention, send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include ‘Rental assistant’ in the subject line of your email.
All applications will be handled with discretion. Interviews will be held on a continuous basis, with the new crew member starting end of August.
For further information, please contact Rental Manager Bente Rosell Rask at email@example.com or call her at +45 2311 9524.