Sales Director – in an ambitious and young MedTech company
TracInnovations is a Danish MedTech Company with a unique Markerless Motion Tracking System for MRI and PET scanning. Patient motion during scanning limits the potential of today's advanced scanner technologies and TracInnovations "Tracoline, TCL" is used for live monitoring of patient motions. The TCL system is today installed at 6 recognized research sites in US and Europe. As part of our expansion we are looking for a high-performing and experienced Sales Director, who will be crucial in commercializing the company, fulfilling our sales targets and penetrating the international MRI and PET market.
Our Ideal Candidate has a B.S., B.A. or an MBA degree with 5+ years of solid international sales experience in a complex MedTech environments. To succeed – it is important that the candidate has the passion and drive for taking an active and important key role in developing the sales function and positioning our company. You can collaborate, inspire and be inspired. You have strong business and sales acumen with the ability to manage and fully understand how to close contracts in the MedTech field. You can handle many activities, execute when needed and create positive results. In addition, you encourage your colleagues as well as your customers through your inspiring and positive mindset.
- Develop and execute the sales strategy in alignment with TracInnovations overall strategy and objectives
- Ensure excellent relations with existing and new customers as well as scanner suppliers and distributors
- Negotiate contracts with customers and scanner suppliers – on an operational and strategic level
- Develop strategic partnerships with scanner vendors and decision makers in the scanner environment
- Build, maintain, and effectively manage a distribution network and ensure a healthy sales pipeline
- Represent the company at various sales and marketing events to promote the company
- Over time build and lead a team of highly successful, productive and professional sales representatives
- Monitor and communicate progress on objectives
- Spending a significant percentage of time engaging with potential customers in Denmark and abroad.
Your qualifications – key requirements:
- B.S. or B.A. degree with 5-10 years of solid international sales experience in a complex MedTech environment. Ideally, within the field of medical imaging.
- Strong business and sales acumen with ability to manage contracts and complex solutions
- Understand customers’ requirements and the competitive landscape within the scanner community
- Experience with huge MedTech projects and international public tenders and procurement processes
- Strong MedTech competencies and network – preferable obtained through close cooperation with MRI/PET teams
- Naturally demonstrate critical thinking – with the ability to solve challenges effectively and positively
- Successfully negotiated contracts within MedTech with proven records
- Exceptional and trustful communication and negotiating skills
- Ability to develop and execute short-term targets 6-12 moths and making long-term strategic plans
- Team player with strong focus on execution and results through collaboration
- Profound understanding of technology and IT – knowledge about MRI and PET imaging is preferable
- Fluent English and willing to travel abroad up to 30-40%
Your key personal skills:
- Strong team player as well as strong drive to work independently
- Dedicated with a positive attitude, seeing opportunities, taking responsibility and executing on tasks
- Eager to ensure excellent results in a dynamic company
- Strong communication skills and the ability to focus on project value
- Ability to maintain and communicate overview, also when running parallel activities
- To be key part in driving the development of an ambitious, dynamic and expanding MedTech Company
- Motivated and skilled colleagues and opportunities for professional and personal development
- Modern premises in World Trade Center, Ballerup
- A remuneration package matching the position and your qualifications
If you find the job interesting, send us your application as soon as possible with curriculum vitae and cover letter to CEO Kim Bendixen, email@example.com. If you want to learn more about the position you are welcome to contact Kim Bendixen: +45 3138 2850. We look forward to receiving your application.