The position is a unique opportunity to lead the development and implementation of an ambitious climate change and environment strategy as well as to make our sustainability data collection and reporting world-class.
The position is placed in Corporate Communications & Sustainability with direct reporting to the VP, Communications & Sustainability. The position will focus on developing and implementing Pandora’s climate change and environment strategy in close collaboration with colleagues in other functions such as Procurement, Operations, Retail, Risk & Compliance, and Finance. In addition, the successful candidate will lead and subsequently manage sustainability data collection and reporting across a range of sustainability impact areas including climate and the environment.
Your areas of responsibilities:
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Develop, implement and manage a climate change strategy
- Develop, implement and manage a environment strategy
- Develop data collection, consolidation and reporting procedures for sustainability data
- Manage data collection and reporting on an on-going basis in collaboration with internal stakeholders
What is needed to succeed:
- Master degree in Environmental Management, Engineering and/or Accounting or similar educational background with expertise in the environment
- 5-8 years private sector working experience, preferably in international business
- Experience developing and managing climate change and environment strategy and programs, including experience with the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP) and, preferably, Science-based targets
- Experience managing data streams including data collection, consolidation and reporting as well as developing management processes and procedures. Experience with GRI and other environmental reporting frameworks an asset.
- Supply chain sustainability experience, preferably in metals supply chains, an asset
Your personal qualifications makes a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if you are:
- Entrepreneurial, self-started, and highly collaborative
- Pragmatic with great attention to detail and process rigour
- Data savvy
- Fluency in English (spoken and written)
- International experience living abroad is preferable
- Strong project management skills
Your new team:
Pandora is a company with a big heart that takes great pride in treating our people well.
You will be part of an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department spanning sustainability and corporate communications located in our Global Office. We value integration, close collaboration, an agile mindset and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
The position will require some international travel, mostly to our manufacturing sites in Thailand.
This role is based in the Pandora Global Office in Copenhagen, Denmark
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
VP, Global Communication & Sustainability
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future please click on "Apply now". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational – and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 13,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net