Business Finance Partner
Do you like working on projects across multiple functions within the business? Do you have what it takes to support the business in reaching its goals and are you motivated by an empowered position with direct impact on the financial performance of the business? Then you might be the candidate we are looking for!
TP Aerospace is a very fast growing and highly dynamic company operating in the aviation industry. With headquarters in Copenhagen and nine overseas sites spanning from Las Vegas to Melbourne, we operate in a highly global environment – things are moving fast, and we need the right people to help us on our exiting journey! TP Aerospace is in private equity ownership, catalyzing our development and underlying our attractive business model.
We are looking for a strong Business Finance Partner to support the newly established Business Finance organization. In this position you will use your analytical skills and curiosity to further develop our performance management, drive global optimization projects and provide financial sparing to the business. Additionally, you will challenge the organization in delivering on its ambitious Green Sunrise strategy. You will be situated at our headquarter in Copenhagen and report to the Head of Business Finance.
- Provide continuous financial sparring to the business
- Develop recommendations based on business cases and other financial analysis’ (Optimization of unit costs, inventory levels, freight costs & frequencies, lease or buy, etc.)
- Execute and follow up on projects and strategic initiatives (within Finance and other functions)
- Assist on future global footprint analysis and investment decisions (M&A) / CAPEX analysis / valuation incl. financial modelling
- Develop the global reporting & performance management platform
- Perform monthly management reporting.
- You have a master’s degree in business administration, finance or economics
- You have strong academic results and a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience from an analytical function as Business Finance Partner, Financial Analyst or Controller
- You have a desire for a fast-paced learning curve, set high targets for yourself, and thrive working independently in new and multiple areas at the same time
- You are result driven and have a proven record of great problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude
- You approach challenges in a structured and analytical way – you have attention to detail, yet a holistic mindset
- You hold excellent communication skills and strive for continuous business improvement
- You enjoy working internationally and with different cultures and you have a strong proficiency in the English language, both in writing and orally
- Strong experience with Excel and PowerPoint is a requirement, knowledge about Power BI and Quantum Control is a benefit
- Ready for some travel activity to visit our regional sites globally.
What we offer
If you have what it takes, we believe this is a fantastic opportunity for you to advance. We offer a highly dynamic and international work environment with colleagues all over the world. We guarantee a steep learning curve that will foster both your professional and personal development, and you'll have the freedom and ability to influence your own tasks and everyday work life.
We take pride in the level of team-spirit characterizing our global workforce, so you will join a solid group of engaged and dedicated colleagues who are great at what they do and enjoy doing it! And not least, you will be in a company that is growing very fast where new opportunities continuously arise.
How to apply
To apply, please send us your resume and cover letter through our recruiting platform. Deadline for applying is June 18! Only applications received through the recruiting platform will be considered for the position.
We will conduct interviews throughout the process and reserve the right to close the vacancy before the deadline in case we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact the Head of Business Finance, Daniel Held on +45 53 39 23 50 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.