Global Sales Manager
OrganiCup is a fast-growing feminine hygiene brand with an extensive focus on sustainability. Our main product is a healthier, easier, and greener alternative to pads and tampons. Europe is our main market, where we in record-time have become a leading menstrual cup brand, and we are also rapidly expanding into the US and APAC.
To strengthen our distribution world-wide, we are looking for a highly motivated and efficient Global Sales Manager with a deep passion for and successful track record of building profitable distribution and creating close relationships with chains, agents and distributors around the world.
- Primarily identify and build new, profitable markets and partners (chains, agents and distributors) according to overall commercial strategy
- Increase sales and profit & strengthen relationship with existing chains, agents and distributors on key markets
- Through thorough market research you can create strong go-to-market strategies and execute plans efficiently
- Establish, retain, and develop close customer relationships
- Follow-up and analyse sales data and activities with partners
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to create efficient & profitable sell-out activities
The ideal candidate:
- You have several years of experience with international whole sales and export and have a documented success in working with and increasing sales with big chains, agents and distributors.
- Preferable experience within Health & Beauty, but not a must.
- You have strong negotiations skills and know how to close a deal.
- Your sense of structure and discipline makes you able to plan and prioritize many tasks at the same time.
- You always keep track of agreed deals and activities and you ALWAYS keep your deadlines.
- You are independent and possess great drive. You are out-going and easily make close business relations.
- You love to travel around the world (approx. 60 days per year)
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills in English (oral and written).
What we offer
You will play a key role in propelling our brand forward by building and optimizing the sales and distribution of OrganiCup world-wide together with the commercial management. Our work environment is ambitious and informal, with a high level of freedom and responsibility. OrganiCup is founded in Copenhagen in 2012, is self-funded and we’re currently 14 people strong, dedicated to improving menstrual health on a personal, cultural, and environmental scale.
Please send your application and resume to: email@example.com. We wish to fill this position asap. For more information regarding this position please contact Co-owner & Commercial Director Gitte Dalberg-Larsen at the email address above.
Reporting to: Co-owner & Commercial Director Gitte Dalberg-Larsen
Compensation: According to qualifications
Starting date: As soon as possible