TP Aerospace is a young, fast growing and dynamic company operating in the aviation parts industry. With headquarters in Copenhagen and seven overseas offices spanning from Las Vegas to Melbourne, we operate in a highly global environment – and things are moving fast!
Based in our office in Copenhagen, Denmark, the Student Analyst’s role revolves around enabling the business to make better, more data driven decisions by utilizing financial and analytical know-how, improving data- availability and quality.
Working closely with the Business Finance team and other parts of the organization, you will support data-based decision making by applying your analytical skills. Your responsibilities include:
- Support/own monthly management reporting
- Support global financial forecasts and budget processes
- Develop recommendations based on business cases and other financial analysis’ (Optimization of unit costs, inventory levels, freight costs & frequencies, lease or buy, etc.)Assist on future global footprint analysis and investment decisions (M&A) / CAPEX analysis / valuation incl. financial modeling
- Develop the global reporting & performance management platform
- Support projects and strategic initiatives (within Finance and other functions)
- Implementation of MS PowerBI
- Implementation of CRM system
- You probably study Finance or strategy
- You are a superuser in Excel, knowledge and experience with Microsoft PowerBI is an advantage
- You are result driven and keen on delivering high quality output
- You have a proven record of great problem-solving skills and a “can-do” attitude
- You approach challenges in a structured and analytical way – you have attention to detail, yet a holistic mindset
- You hold excellent communication skills and strive for continuous business improvement
- You enjoy working internationally and with different cultures and you have a strong proficiency in the English language, both in writing and orally
What we offer
To the right candidate, we offer a highly dynamic and international work environment with colleagues all over the world. We guarantee a steep learning curve that will foster both your personal and professional development, and you'll have the freedom and ability to influence your own tasks and everyday work life.
We take pride in the level of team-spirit characterizing our global workforce, so you will gain a solid group of engaged and dedicated colleagues who are great at what they do, and enjoy doing it!
How to apply
Please follow the link to send us your motivated application and CV as soon as possible and before June 18! Only applications received through the recruiting platform will be considered for the position.
We will conduct interviews throughout the process and reserve the right to close the vacancy before the deadline in case we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Head of Business Finance, Daniel Held on +45 53 39 23 50 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.