Junior Product Manager
Group Product is looking for a new Junior Product Manager to join their dynamic team and support the Product Director in managing all relevant tasks along the value chain.
Group Product is responsible for creating and managing PANDORAs global product assortment along the entire value chain from new product design to end-of-life. Group Product is involved in new concept development, product design, sample development, process management, assortment and category planning, local and global retail pricing, forecasting, product discontinuation, etc. The Product Management Team as part of Group Product consists of 15 passionate employees who work with dedication, ambitions and commitment to the success of the team. We work continuously to offer our consumers outstanding products and to make PANDORA the worlds most loved jewellery brand.
Your areas of responsibilities:
Your primary tasks are to support the Product Director in managing selected categories and in all relevant tasks along the value chain from global and regional assortment planning, to performance tracking, process management, and market analyses.
In this position you will definitely shape the future of your position and you can expect to elevate the following job assignments:
- Support on daily management of the categories
- Execute consumer, market and competitor research within the categories
- Monitor, analyse and follow-up on category performance
- Provide insights to category strategies and seasonal line plans
- Coordinate and follow-up on supply chain activities related to the categories
- Support on execution of regional product meetings and follow-up activities
- Coordinate and support on special development projects
- Support retail pricing for relevant categories
- Own & update key category assortment files
What is needed to succeed:
- Ideally 1-2 years of experience within product management from jewellery, apparel, or similar industry
- Hold a Bachelor or Master degree within a business-related field
- You can speak and write English fluently and ideally you have worked in an international environment before
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Power Point
Your personal qualifications makes a difference:
You might be the person we are looking for if:
- You are pro-active, well-structured and organised
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are a team player with strong communication skills, a positive mind-set and a can-do attitude
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and embrace change with an open mindset
Your new team:
You will be part of a dynamic team of 15 people and with many cross-functional interfaces and frequent dialogue with our regional sales offices. Furthermore, you work across the organization with regular interfaces to Supply Chain, Design, Marketing, and our close colleagues in Group Product.
You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. Within our department, we work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone.
You will be working form our office is located at Havneholmen, Copenhagen.
Did we get your attention?
We hope you got all your questions answered and feel confident applying for this position, however if you have more questions regarding the position, please contact the Hiring Manager:
Lotte Bjerngaard Rasmusen
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the Pandoras future, please click "Apply online". We look forward to hear from you!
We process applications on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible. You can also read more about Pandora on our corporate site www.pandoragroup.com.
Icing on the cake
You will be working out of our beautiful Head Office in Copenhagen V, established in 2016 and designed to unite and inspire our teams. Beside from our beautiful interior design we are also proud of our LEED Gold Certification for Energy and Environmental Design. This means that we use as few natural resources as possible and that we use them with respect. The result is a professional and dynamic space that is unique, comfortable and inspirational and delivers a true Pandora experience to anyone who works here or comes to visit.
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 13,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net