Marketing Executive – Banking Circle
The Marketing Executive will have wide-ranging responsibility supporting marketing strategy and execution for an exciting business that is in hyper-growth. You could be working on marketing campaigns, carrying out competitor analysis or planning events. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the global head of marketing in a fast-paced and dynamic role.
This is a role for someone who can multi-task whilst maintaining a high level of accuracy and attention to detail. The environment is supportive and collaborative.
- Liaise between the team and other relevant parties such as: sales, product and finance
- Plan, manage, execute and report on marketing campaigns
- Liaise with external agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner
- Commission and manage projects, ensuring high quality, value-for-money results, in line with deadlines and brand guidelines
- Ensure the smooth-running of the production process, with specific responsibility for the accurate setting of copy, design and artwork
- Help to ensure deadlines are met and budgets managed efficiently
- Help to monitor competitor activity - and report on it
- Manage and co-ordinate meetings and ensure that the team have all appropriate materials to hand
- Prepare and issue all paperwork required to monitor the progress of work - such as status reports
- Have an appreciation of the importance of legal and regulatory frameworks
- A Marketing graduate with 6+ years solid marketing background and extensive experience across the full marketing mix
- Attention to detail
- Strong copywriting skills
- Strong analytical, administrative and organisation skills
- Demonstrable initiative and enthusiasm, and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of online and offline marketing channels
- The ability to generate new ideas and original solutions
- Methodical in approach
- Real ambition with a desire to be the best.
Welcome to Banking Circle
Banking Circle is a global scale financial utility, underpinning the service propositions of financial institutions allowing them to focus resources on the customer relationship.
By becoming a member of the Banking Circle, financial institutions can offer banking services to their customers and help them to trade globally, at low cost and efficiently. Importantly they can help their customers improve cash flow through enhanced speed of settlement whilst remaining fully compliant with financial regulation.
For businesses within the financial tech industry, Banking Circle offers an alternative for managing multiple banking relationships in different regions. For banks, Banking Circle offers an add on to the correspondent banking model.
For more information, visit www.bankingcircle.com
If you feel you meet these criteria, please send us your application as soon as possible by using the apply button/using link below.
For any further information please contact Global Head of Marketing, Miranda McLean at firstname.lastname@example.org.