Project Manager - Contract Execution
Nel Hydrogen A/S. The company is currently 105 employees and expects to maintain a strong growth in the coming years. The organization is dynamic, and the culture is informal with flexibility as a key word. Nel Hydrogen is a frontrunner when it comes to the development of hydrogen fuel stations used for the refueling of hydrogen vehicles. The market for hydrogen stations will maintain its growth in the coming years, as large-scale production of hydrogen cars will be launched in the coming years. Nel Hydrogen has positioned itself as a global player for the rapidly growing hydrogen economy.
About the department and the position
NEL Hydrogen is developing and manufacturing complex products to which project management, installation and service are not only critical to the business but are also essential tools for collecting information to support ongoing product improvement. An immediate opportunity exists for a qualified candidate with demonstrated project management, engineering experience and a proven track record. As Project Manager you will be part of the Siting & Service department and will report to the Teamlead for Project Management.
The successful candidate will work directly with customers, authorities, project engineers and local service and installation teams to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope, schedule and budget. The candidate will coordinate with suppliers and stakeholders to ensure all aspects of each project are on track.
Your tasks will include:
- Contribute to project definition including scope and objectives in adjustment with the sales and business development team
- Create project cost calculations to support the quotation activities of the sales and business development team and ensure economic success of each project
- Review and approve the technical project scope with support of project engineering to ensure the technical feasibility of each project
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget based on respective project definition
- Processing and quoting of frequently occurring customer change requests
- Coordinate internal resources like project engineers, installation and commissioning engineers/technicians and third parties
- Align with production on planned shipping dates and arrange shipments
- Develop project plans to be shared with customers and project team to monitor and control project progress
- Monthly follow-up on project budget vs actual together with finance controlling
- Report progress and escalate to project board as needed
- Create and maintain project documentation including customer deliverables
- Trigger payments towards suppliers and invoices towards customers based on contract payment terms
- Manage the relationship with the end customer and all stakeholders
- Work in a disciplined manner and have a strong sense of safety and quality
You possess relevant educational background for example a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering and you have 3-7 years of relevant experience in a commercial/industrial product development environment working with both technical Project Management and managing others. Experience with siting, installation and commissioning projects, HSSE and working with authorities and Notified Bodies (NoBo) is preferred. Experience with compressor stations and/or electrolyzers is beneficial, but it is not a requirement, as the job can be adjusted to your current knowledge base. It will be beneficial if you have experience within the oil and gas industry or the like where there are high demands on safety or if you have experience with installation and commissioning work at retail fueling sites.
You have a strong technical- and business-orientated mindset, curious, and can quickly understand complex technical systems to find technically and commercially sound solutions. You are structured, well organized, solution oriented and innovative, giving you the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in many different countries. You excel at working independently and in teams. You have excellent client-facing and internal communication skills and are fluent in both written and spoken English. German, Korean or Japanese as second language is an advantage. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including MS Project is required. You must be able to travel between 50-70 days per year.
Nel Hydrogen offers
You are offered an exciting job where you become part of the Sales Department. You will work in an environment where change is part of everyday life and where you, with your experience and knowledge, will greatly affect the task.
Nel Hydrogen is situated in a completely new renovated building in Lind, Herning and offers employees a wide range of benefits such as a good canteen, health insurance and massage.
Application & contact
Please send your application and CV – in English, as soon as possible to pro&co via the button “Apply online”. We are doing interviews on an ongoing basis.
Start-up in the position is as soon as possible.
If you would like further information about the position, please contact Kristian Reinevald – pro&co: +45 96 60 32 00.
About Nel Hydrogen | www.nelhydrogen.com
Nel Hydrogen is a global, dedicated hydrogen company, delivering optimal solutions to produce, store and distribute hydrogen from renewable energy. The company serves industries, energy and gas companies with leading hydrogen technology. Since its foundation in 1927, Nel Hydrogen has had a proud history of development and continual improvement of hydrogen plants. The hydrogen solutions cover the entire value chain from hydrogen production technologies to manufacturing of hydrogen fueling stations, providing all fuel cell electric vehicles with the same fast fueling and long outreach as conventional vehicles have today.
As soon as possible.
Læs om pro&co her