Master Data Specialist and IT User Support
DBI Plastics is growing globally. We develop protective solutions for all major players in the highly complex and competitive automotive industry as well as for major global machine and engineering customers. Our aim is to grow significantly during the years to come – and we invest heavily in all areas.
DBI Plastics cultivates an informal workplace and is constantly focusing on individual as well as organizational development. We encourage and instil an open dialogue in our teams and between managers and employees.
As one of the first manufacturers of plastics in Denmark with more than 85 years of experience, today, DBI is a global AAA rated company certified according to: IATF16949:2016, ISO9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, and ISO50001:2011. Our key business focus area is strategic protective solutions, based on system solutions for Machine and Engineering industries, and individual developments, as well as connect solutions dedicated to the Automotive industry.
This position as a Master Data Specialist is based at our factory site in ?widnica, and you will be reporting to our Global IT Manager at our Danish HQ in Stenlille, Denmark.
We are now looking for a Master Data Specialist to take on the very important role of governing our master data and making sure that our data is updated, relevant and enables our business leaders to make smart decisions based on the accuracy of our master data - consistently.
More specifically, the role encompasses the following areas:
- Ensuring that our master data is up to date globally and consistent across systems, including ensuring that parameters are correctly set in our systems.
- Monitoring the following data:
- Customer data
- Supplier data
- Pricing data
- Supporting on Web Catalogue content and publishing
- Coordination of EDI-projects and tasks, including contact with customers
- Performing user-support on Microsoft AX Dynamics
- Delivering IT user-support on site
- University degree in IT
- Fluent English (speaking and writing)
- Experience in working with ERP systems, and good knowledge of MS Office
- Experience as a Master Data Specialist, preferably from working in an international organization
- Great diligence and attention to details
- Good communication skills and eager to help and support colleagues
- Dynamic personality and self-motivated
- Possibility of professional development in a dynamic and developing company
- An interesting job profile in a multinational family-owned company
- Attractive employment conditions depending on experience and skills
- Stable contract of employment
- Flexible work environment
- Opportunity to demonstrate your personal drive to achieve, improve, and meet professional standards
- Friendly and supportive company environment
- Private medical care
- Social events
For additional information please contact our Global IT Manager, Martin Frahm, at email@example.com.
Please apply for the position by sending your cover letter and CV using the “Apply Online” button below prior to 12.00 on June 16. We will only consider applicants who apply online and from whom we receive résumés in English. Please do not send by mail.
Please observe that we plan to do interview rounds for this position in the 2nd half of June.
DBI Plastics A/S is a privately held company founded in 1937. DBI develops and produce protective devices within 3 business areas; Automotive, Machine and Engineering. The company has a little over 200 employees with a turnover of 175 MDKK. Headquarter is in Stenlille, Denmark, with regional offices and production facilities in China, France, Germany, Poland and USA.
For additional information on DBI and our core values, please visit www.dbiplastics.com/top/About_DBI/Our_values_and_code_of_conduct.aspx