E-commerce Manager, fashion
Are you passionate about a digital future and platform strategies? Do you want to be part of an international environment with focus on e-commerce business, platform strategies and increasing margins? OTTO International Scan-Thor is looking for an E-commerce Manager to ensure the best position for well-known Scandinavian fashion brands towards our platform customers from the OTTO Group in Germany. We deliver high service to our customers, and we do it well!
With your data- and process-driven mindset you create online strategies by understanding how the brands are performing and what is driving their development. Based on your performance analyses and the running collection calendar for all the brands, you drive the negotiation with the platform team at OTTO and you make sure that we are top of mind with them in order to achieve the highest possible profits for all parties. Your business mind and analytical skills enables you to achieve good results with the right effort.
- You have several years of experience in e-commerce with a proven track record
- You have a strong capability and understanding of technologies across different digital channels
- You have a data driven mentality with the ability to bring analyses into actions
- You have a high commercial understanding
- You are independent, outgoing and strong in negotiating
- You have a professional and service minded approach to customers and suppliers
- You are fluent in German and English, also in writing
- You have a structured way of working
- You have experience from the textile industry (an advantage, but not a must).
- Take lead in the strategic planning between Scandinavian brands and OTTO
- Consulting in optimization of brand shops at otto.de
- Addressing challenges between brands and OTTO
- Analyze sales and return developments
- Contract negotiations
- Increase sales and profit
- Ready to get your hands “dirty” on all levels - Sourcing of new Scandinavian brands
- You will have 60-70 travel days annually including day trips.
Beyond a competitive salary, we offer you to be part of an awesome, young and dynamic team, short decision processes in a work environment that offers room for fun, inspiration and innovation.
If it sounds like a job for you, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to hear more about the position, please contact Dorte Søgaard at +45 2363 3483.
Workplace: OTTO International Scan-Thor, Poppelvej 1, 7400 Herning, Denmark
Application deadline: As soon as possible – the applications will be processed on an ongoing basis.
Start-up: As soon as possible
Scan-Thor was founded in 1979 and is today one of Europe's largest sourcing companies with offices in Portugal, Spain, Italy, England, the Baltic States, the Balkans, Poland, Romania, Bulgaria and Africa. OTTO International Scan-Thor is partner with the OTTO Group, which is one of the largest retail platforms in Europe and a fashion conglomerate with retail concepts across the whole world. OTTO International Scan-Thor is responsible for the group's total buying in the abovementioned markets for fashion, shoes, furniture, hardware and home textiles. The company currently employs 130 employees at the head office in Herning and at the offices in Southern and Eastern Europe and Africa.