Head of Development and Analysis, Product management (Maternity cover)
Pandora is looking for a capable and analytically driven Head of Development and Analysis to join the Global Product Management team located at Pandora’s global office. Together with your team your primary role will be to support the Global Product Management team with performance analysis & follow-up and lead product-related projects with strategic and operational character across the organization. You will work closely together with the product managers in the team, merchandize functions in the regions and Finance.
- Own product performance analysis and follow-up, including link to regional merchandize functions
- Support on reporting of product performance to top management
- Manage, follow-up and report on product forecasts
- Manage product consumer tests of new launches
- Drive and coordinate product strategy initiatives across all functions
- Participate and/or project manage selected special development projects in product management
- Coordinate long-term planning activities across the value chain
- Manage a team of two FTE’s along with a number of student workers
Start date: 1. August, 2019. Notice: Maternity cover.
Most important skills
The successful candidate must be well-structured with strong analytical skills. Well-developed communication skills are essential for stakeholder management across functions incl. senior management as well as the ability to think strategically and to intuitively visualize complex matters. A team first mentality is crucial for success in Pandora. Several years of relevant experience from previous jobs with performance and project management as well as with strategy development is expected.
- Holds a Master degree (MSc) within Economics or Business
- Minimum 5 years working experience from an analytically driven job, preferably from strategy consultancy or an international company
- Strong commercial and strategic mindset with experience in data analytics
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office and other relevant tools
- Fluent in English, oral and writing
- Advanced communication skills
- Structured and result oriented.
As a person you are a problem solver, structured and analytical. You are very hands-on and accepts both routine tasks as well as new development projects. You have a collaborative and flexible approach to work, a good sense of humour, and a friendly and helpful attitude.
An exciting role in a dynamic team with many cross-functional. You will be part of a company in an exciting business area and work in an international hub of can-do spirited, passionate and performance-driven people. We are a busy department of 15 people, who work closely together, help each other out and appreciate an informal and humorous tone. The position reports to the VP Product Management and will be part of the Group Product & Marketing team at PANDORA Headquarter.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Thomas Svenningsen, at email@example.com
If you see yourself in the position and would like to become a part of the PANDORA world please click on "Apply now".
PANDORA designs, manufactures and markets hand-finished and contemporary jewellery made from high-quality materials at affordable prices. PANDORA jewellery is sold in more than 100 countries on six continents through around 7,500 points of sale, including more than 2,700 concept stores.
Founded in 1982 and headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark, PANDORA employs around 28,000 people worldwide of whom more than 13,000 are located in Thailand, where the Company manufactures its jewellery. PANDORA is publicly listed on the Nasdaq Copenhagen stock exchange in Denmark. In 2018, PANDORA’s total revenue was DKK 22.8 billion (approximately EUR 3.1 billion).
See all our products and collections on www.pandora.net